Hogwarts

so like, me want this.. cuz I'm a book nerd

This is the fifth year... Umbridge, yay

Underlined is in Japanese.

---*Hedwig's theme intensifies*---

Unnatural things happened at Hogwarts all the time, it was a magic school so why wouldn't it? But this must have been the most strangest thing ever, and they had a big squid in the lake.

It was a week after the summer break was over, people was outside enjoying the sunny Saturday. Then it happened, a big portal was opened over the lake and three people fell into the lake. People was kind off freaking out. As well as the now very wet teenagers that was standing on the score. 

There was two females and a incredible short male. Their school uniform was different. The weirdest thing must have been the male's hair or the cord like things that was connected to the shortest female. They were talking in Japanese.

A student that had ran to get one of the teachers and was now running towards the Japanese teens with Mcgonagall. 

"Mineta if you do that again I will fucking dropkick you into the lake!" Said the shorter female said glaring at the male.

"Kyoka, there is an adult coming over here so please do not do that right now" The taller female said after noticing Mcgonagall.

"Who are you people" The old looking teacher in weird robes asked them in English.

"Oh um.. English right... Momo help me here" Kyoka whispered the last part to Momo.

"Right, we are from U.A. in Japan... there was a battle and we kind off got captured in a portal thingie?" Momo said almost professionally.

"Japan... that's a long way to apparate" The old lady said.

"Apparate?" Kyoka asked Momo.

"I don't know... maybe it's a different universe?" Momo whispered back.

"We did not do this apparate thing.. it was simply a villain with a wrapping quirk" Momo said smiling sweetly.

"quirk?" the old lady asked looking confused.

Suddenly a very pink dressed short woman appeared at the side of the old lady. Kyoka eyed her clothes, a little to much pink.

"Geeze her clothes are more pink than Mina's room" Kyoka joked.

"Mina is hot" Mineta piped up. 

"Mineta I swear to Allmight I will dropkick you" Kyoka hissed glaring at him.

The pink lady cleared her throat making the teens look at her.

"In the order of the ministry, tell us who you are and what you are doing here" She said glaring at Kyoka.

"I am Momo Yaoyorozu, this is Kyoka Jirou and Minoru Mineta.. we are from U.A. in Japan... probably from another universe..." Momo trailed off.

"Hello" Mineta said one of the few words he knew in English.

"Yo" Kyoka said glaring right back at the pink lady.

"I'm professor Mcgonagall.. this is Dolores Umbridge" The old lady introduced themselves.

"Good we have all that cleared up can I maybe get dry clothes? Your lake is cold" Kyoka whined.

"Right we shall have that sorted before you have a talk with our headmaster" Mcgonagall said and pulled out a stick.