Doodling

Sorry for not updating in a while, I've had writers block extreme.

---lets go---

Just as she has singing and being able to play several instruments as talents you could say she was good at drawing. It was just small doodles in the corners of her various notebooks and she only did it when she was bored out of her mind.

In class when she's meant to be taking notes along with her classmates, she can't help it. With a million thoughts whisking in and out of her mind like a hive of bees and her sensitive earphone jacks picking up on sounds from all over the school, it was easy for her to get lost. Without noticing it she would drown the noise out and just doodle when she's meant to listen.

Today was yet another boring day, Ectoplasm was talking about something with prime numbers. This was probably one of the reasons to why she was not that good in math, her concentration problems was a bitch.

Kyoka sighted quietly, she didn't understand at all. She decided to let out her imagination out on the checkered papers of her math notebook. 

Today she starts with the eyes, often she doesn't put much time on them since it was hard to draw for her, but these eyes were important. In her attempt to mimic the onyx orbs she seems to make them less striking than she was intending and more glossy and soft. She had seen the same look on the person before, but she was going after the fiery look Momo would get while combat training. Never-mind that, Kyoka will just redo it later.

Soft kissable lips was quickly drawn along with the small stubby nose. Kyoka quickly decided to draw the hair down, she looked so much prettier when it was down. When Kyoka is almost finished on Momo's heated cheeks, she realizes her mistake... they were in class.

"Jirou" Ectoplasm says and Kyoka quickly looks up from her math notebook.

"Care to explain the answer then? Since you clearly understand this topic all too well" Ectoplasm grumbles referring to her previous lack of concentration. 

A few snickers started to spurt among the class at Kyoka's predicament while she herself felt her mouth go dry. Of course, Kyoka had absolutely no clue about what they're even learning this semester, how is she supposed to answer? She cursed internally.

"Sorry, sir... I-I don't know" Kyoka mumbled loud enough for her teacher to hear her.

By the end of the day Kyoka had drawn two more of her classmates, despite them being unpleasant results in her eyes. She had attempted to sketch Bakugou and she was happy with the eyes for once, but his hair was a difficult concept to grasp. After five attempts to redraw the blonde spikes Kyoka had inevitably given up and settled on shading in hopes that shading would make it appear more similar to Bakugou's real hair.

Kyoka had also sketched Darkshadow from memory. At some point Kyoka had realized her mistake, her detail to the shadow beak was off. She couldn't quite place it but she knew something was wrong. At some point she ended up scribbling the doodle out.

Since it was Friday and the last class was just over Kyoka hoped that she could rest and maybe catch up on math during the weekend ahead of them. She walks back to the dorm with Denki and Mina, their chattering begins to die down as the thought of relaxation sweeps their minds. However, at some point, Mina perks up. 

"Looked like Ecto really spooked ya today, ey?" Her statement focused on Kyoka.

"What? No-.. he just caught me of guard" Kyoka defends.

"Off guard? Admit it, Kyoka, you weren't paying attention" Denki sings. 

Obviously Kyoka is offended, but the problem is that Denki isn't wrong. While she's at a standstill on how to object, she suddenly gains the support of Mina.