Buzz-feed is on some other shit

Hmm- ya'll may like it... ps- it's another chat fic, kinda?... whoops!

OH! also no quirks!

---let's go---

When Kyoka had signed up for the project Buzz-feed were throwing, as a joke when she was drunk, she didn't expect to get in.

It had started as a normal Saturday night. Kyoka had came over to her friend, Denki's apartment. They watched shitty horror movies while drinking. At some point Denki found a article on Instagram. 

"Huh- check this out Kyo! Buzz-feed are staring some kind of experiment- we should sign up!" Denki said overly exited.

Kyoka, drunk and with bad humor agreed after checking what it was about. 

Buzz-feed's project/experiment was taking six people that had signed up, dump them in a house and force them to live with each other. It was weird, but at the same time exactly what Buzz-feed would do.

So now Kyoka was sitting on her old leather couch, staring down on a letter from Buzz-feed. Accepting her into the project. On the letter it only stood that she was accepted, location, date and a small packing list. 

This would be hell, sure it was nice meeting new people. But they could be huge douchebags. Kyoka glanced at the date again, it was in three days. 

"Nice" She said sarcastically to herself. 

Three days went away fast, with packing and parting from her family and few friends. Her mother and father had said it was good for her. Soon she stood outside the fairly big white house, Kyoka double checked the address before knocking on the door.

A woman opened the door. She had short curly pink hair, clad in bright neon colors and was grinning brightly. Kyoka could already tell that if this woman met Denki, all hell would break loose.

"Are you here for the Buzz-feed thing!?" She asked loudly.

"Y-yes? I assume this is the right house" Kyoka answered, stuffing her earbuds into her front pocket.

"Welcome in then! The others are in the living-room" 

Kyoka followed her in, ignoring the cameras. 

In the living-room there was three other people, which meant that there was one last person. There was another person with colored hair, this time lilac, sitting in one of the love seats scrolling trough probably Instagram. On the couch there was a blonde male talking with a black haired beauty.

Damn her poor lesbian heart. 

Based on just looks, she was probably get along with the lilac haired man. They both had purple hair and dresses kinda punk rock. 

"Yo, the name's Kyoka Jirou. Nice to meet all of you" Kyoka said after moments of silence.

The black haired woman rose from her seat, damn she was tall, and walked over to Kyoka. She held out a hand for Kyoka to shake.

"Pleasure to meet you Jirou, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu" Momo said with a small smile.

"O-oh... uhm, l-like the company?" Was the only thing Kyoka could ask.

"Yeah... I'm the CEO of Yaoyorozu Industries" Momo said shyly.

"Yo! Jirou, I'm Hitoshi Aizawa" The purple one on the love seat said.

"Nice too meet you" Kyoka waved.

The blonde also arose from the couch and walked over to them.

"Monoma"