That one alien AU pt.3

THE ALIENS HAVE DIFFERENT COLORS!..
I should probably write which characters are aliens...

Their Alien race is called "Quavd", they are a lot stronger then humans... (like alteans from voltron) 

Commander: Aizawa (Dark grey alien)
Second in command: Shinsou (Lilac)
Third in command: Iida (Indigo)
Medic: Recovery girl (light pink)
Lab person: Izuku(green)
Momo(red)
Mina(pink)
Todoroki(white with red patches)
Sero(orange)
Kirishima(crimson)
Bakugou(light grey with some orange patches)

Jirou: Manages one of the laser canons
Kaminari: Electrician

Yes I gave Jirou a little sister...

---swiggity smoogityyyyy a story with scared and confused aliens!---

They had landed on earth again, to pick up a mechanic. 

The girl was loud and hyperactive. Named Hatsume Mei. Pink hair in what Jirou had called it "dreadlocks". Momo still did not understand why they would lock dread in hair. 

"Human Jirou will we meet Dragons?" The aliens were scared of the Dragons that Momo had told them about.

"Dragons?.. oh, I forgot to tell you that Dragons are not real. They are only fiction" Jirou told her, standing beside her.

Momo felt relived. 

"I was wondering... While we are here could I meet up with my parents and my little sister?" Jirou asked her and Iida, the third in command heard her.

"It's okay if we could we meet the little human" Iida stated from the other side of Momo. They were walking towards the room were they would meet Human Hatsume.

"Hmm, I suppose... She's three years old" 

Humans years was a little shorter then the Quavd's years. Though, it was not called "year" but "Nol".

"What's the small earthlings name?" Momo wanted too meet a small Human Jirou.

"Mitoku Jirou... I should call my parents" Jirou pulled out her "iPhone" a earth device.

"Hi Mom" Jirou said after a soft voice had said hello on the other end.

"K-kyoka?" Her mother was shocked too hear from her.

"yeah that's me! Listen we are back at earth to pick up a mechanic and I'm coming too visit" 

"Really?"

Jirou nodded before realizing that her mother could not see her.

"Yeah! Some of the crew wanted too meet you guys.. and I have missed Mitoku sooo much! How is she?"

"She has grown so much since you last saw her! You really need too tell us everything about space"

Jirou and her Mom talked while they walked to the room.

"Listen Mom, I need to go now... we are meting out mechanic now. Bye, love you! see you later!" Jirou put her phone into her pocket.

Iida was about too open the door when it exploded and the went flying. 

"Sorry about that, I didn't mean it to blow up!" The very same girl they were supposed to meet was lying on the floor, grease covering her body.

"Hello Hatsume, I'm Jirou" Jirou reached a hand out to the other human. Hatsume grabbed it and Jirou helped her stand up.

"It's a pleasure too meet Jirou" Hatsume soon noticed the two Quavd's. 

"Well hello there red and blue!" Hatsume put her hand out, luckily Jirou had told Momo about hand shaking so she got the drift. Iida copied Momo.

"Pleasure too meet you Human Hatsume, I am third in command Iida" Iida shakes Hatsume's hand like a robot.

"I am Momo" Momo said shuffling closer too her human, Jirou.

Wait her human? Oh god did she have a human in her hoard? This was not good.. or was it?

"I am Hatsume Mei"

After that awkward meeting, Jirou took Momo with her too see her family. Momo was nervous too meet more humans.

Jirou knocked on the door to a white house. A blond man opened the door.

"Hi dad" Jirou hugged the man. The man was a "dad". Momo really wanted too write this down, but she did not have her notebook with her.

"Come in, come in.. The tea should be done about now" Jirou's dad stepped away from the door so they could come in.

Momo had only seen pictures of humans home. So this was the first time. Momo liked it, it was homey.

They went into a bigger room after taking off their shoes and jackets. Jirou called it the living room. The room didn't seem alive.. but you could never know with these humans.

There was a little earthling that looked a lot like Jirou on the floor playing with earth toys. A older woman with glasses was sitting by the sofa table. There was 4 steaming mugs on the table, probably with "tea" in them.

Jirou sat down in the sofa, next to her mother. Momo did the same. 

"Hello my name is Momo" Momo introduced herself and held out her hand for the smallest human too shake. 

Mitoku grabbed the hand and smiled at her. 

"Rwed" She said.

Jirou stifled a laugh. Momo looked at Jirou and frowned.

"Does all small humans have a hard time speaking?" Momo asked, serious. 

Jirou's dad laughed.

"Momo! She's only learning..." Jirou poked Momo in the side and was surprised when Momo didn't laugh. She poked her some more and tickled Momo, but Momo did not have any reaction. Just looked confused.

"Is these one of your rituals? Like the one with cake and you sing about how someone becomes older?" Momo tilted her head to the side while looking down on Jirou. 

"No not really, I was just testing a theory" Jirou said leaning against Momo's side.

Mika (Jirou's mom) raised her eyebrows at the action. She coughed into her hand.

"It's nice meeting you Momo.. tell me Kyoka why didn't you tell me anything about a girlfriend?" 

Jirou's face was red again, ah embarrassment.

"I am honored that you see me as a friend of the female gender too Jirou" Momo smiled.

"No, ah she means... have Iida ever told you about the boat incident?" Momo shakes her head no.

"Uhm... Girlfriends are like... it's what you call the person you are... courting" Jirou muttered the last part but Momo heard it. 

"Why does everyone think you are courting me?" Momo asked Jirou

"I- I don't know"

--end--

ooooh, look at me being fancy with that "end" in cursive.

... cut my hair in the middle of this chapter and got called a egg because I wear a man-bun and I'm honestly so offended right now.

-sincerely egg