Graffiti

Skree, chapter 30...
UwU

---Annnnd start!---

It was dark outside, Momo was walking home from her work. She had volunteered to work the late shift. 

Momo yawned and rubbed her eyes, probably smearing her mascara and eyeliner. Who cared, she was almost home anyway.

Momo stopped when she heard the sound of.. clicking? No that was a shaking of a spray can. 

She looked into an alleyway, there stood a short figure. Shorty was wearing a hoodie that hid their face, paint stained tights and combat boots. There was a duffle bag at the persons feet. 

Since it was dark outside and the person had their face turned away from her, she didn't know if the person was a man or a female... or in between.

Momo approached cautiously, the person must have heard her and turned around abruptly. Their lower part of their face was covered in a purple handkerchief. There was a paint smear on the persons forehead. Their eyes wad a deep purple.

The person took out a knife seeming ready to run. Momo held her hands up.

"Hey, I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to see what you were drawing" Momo said quietly.  

The person looked at her with un-trusting eyes.

"...I don't trust you" The person whispered, they sounded female. 

Momo held her hand out, wanting to shake the other girls hand. The short girl flinched. 

"My name is Momo, nice to meet you" Momo said, waiting for Shorty to shake her hand.

"I still don't trust you, but you can call me by my artist name... Jack" 

"Nice too meet you Jack... could I watch you draw the rest?" Momo said looking at the big art piece. 

It was a red haired man, Momo recognized him. It was Enji Todoroki, he was in the president selection. Todoroki was stuffing money in his pockets, coins falling out. 

"Actually, I'm almost done" 'Jack' said and picked up another can of pain up from her duffle-bag.

Jack hastily sprayed the E.J. and walked over to Momo.

"Wan't me to teach you" 'Jack' probably smirked under the handkerchief, but Momo could not see that.

"You would?" Momo asked in awe. 

Jack nodded and took her hand, leading her down the many streets.

'Wow, their hand is really soft' Momo thought.

After walking for a while Jack led her into a alleyway. Jack sipped down their hoodie and handed it too Momo.

Momo probably looked confused.

"You will destroy your fancy business people clothes" Jack said, with an eye-roll. 

Momo took the black hoodie from Jack and put it on. Jack handed her a red spray paint can, Momo took it too.

"Okay so first you wan't too-" Jack begun to instruct Momo.

"Stop right there!" A man said loudly from the alleyway opening. Fuck there was a dead end.

"Sansa, my friend!" Jack said, sounding tense.

"Who's that?" Momo whispered, she got no answer.

"Well well well, what do we have here? Earphone Jack? Am I seeing things?" Sansa stepped closer.

"I am real, I promise you... Could I take my leave or are you going to 'try' to capture me?" sassed Jack.

"Who's the lady with you" Sansa said and gestured to Momo. 

'This is a cop? I'm in so much trouble' Momo thought, realizing that Sansa was a cop.

"What? Can't have a date?" Jack winked and Momo blushed.

"Well, I'm sorry I need to arrest you both" Sansa said bringing out another pair of handcuffs.

"Kinky, but I don't swing that way, If you get what I mean.. also you are a little too old for me" Oh god why was Jack so sassy? She was going to get them into more trouble.

"I'm sorry about this.. or am I?" Sansa said and four other officers rushed into the alleyway. 

FUCK FUCKING DEAD END.

Jack was walking backwards, getting closer and closer to the dead end.

---time skip---

They needed to share a cell. And in the light, 'Jack' looked hot. Long purple hair, Dark purple eyes and the smear of paint on her forehead. 

She had an eyebrow piercing and snakebites, they glimmered in the light. Her left ear had many helix piercings and in her right ear she had a industrial and lobe piercing. 

Momo gulped.

"Hey- uhm sorry for getting you caught" Momo said, looking away from the short girl.

"It was bound to happen sooner or later" Jack said with a shrug. 

"Earphone Jack, or should I say... Kyoka Jirou... you have some forfeit's to pay" Sansa said, walking into the cell.

"As for you, Momo Yaoyorozu.. do you have someone that can bail you out?" Sansa turned too Momo. 

"I- I do not believe someone will be awake at this time" Momo said taking sudden interest in her and Jirou's shoes. 

"Very well, I will let you out in the morning... and Miss Jirou, you will be let out when you have payed the bill" Sansa said and walked away locking the cell door after him.

There was an awkward silence and Jirou sat down on the bed.

"I- I could pay the bill for you? After all, I got us into trouble..." Momo said standing awkwardly in the middle of the cell.

"I- if you wan't too" Jirou said, loosing all of her confidence. 

'I AM STUCK IN A CELL WITH AN HOT LADY' Jirou's mind screamed at her. 

Jirou looked at Momo, standing awkwardly.

"Come sit down with me, there is a long time til the morning" Jirou said shuffling over.

Momo sat down and they made a small talk.

---time skip to the moooorning cuz what can I say? they slep---

Sansa opened the door at 7 AM.

"All right-y Miss. Yaoyorozu, you are free to go" 

"Uhm.. Could I pay the bill for my friend? I begged her too teach me how to-" Momo was cut off by Sansa.

"Right, Earphone Jack come on" Jirou stood up.

---time skip again... I'm sowwy---

"Do you wan't your hoodie back?" Momo asked.

"Tell you what, You can keep it if you give me your phone number" Jirou smirked.

"Only if I can have yours" Momo stuck out her tongue at Jirou teasingly.

Jirou stuck out her tongue too.

'God, why does she have a tongue piercing too?' Momo thought blushing.

And that's how Momo got a girlfriend.

---the end---

Bonus:

"Never have I everrrrrr.... gotten arrested" Mina said. Momo, Jirou and Tooru sighted and put down a finger each.

"Why?" Tsu asked, Mina and Ururaka was in shock.. their purest, most rule following friend had gotten arrested.

"Not important... never have I ever surprised a graffiti artist and getting a lesson on how you do graffiti art, but got arrested by the police and then offered the artist to pay her bill" Jirou said smirking.

"In my defense, the graffiti lady was incredibly hot" Momo said and put another finger down