Endvawhore get's a heart attack

Swedish fact of the day...: hello in Swedish is "hej"

(This is a part two from the Kyoka is princess, Kaminari is dragon, Shoto is knight chapter!)

---lesbian princesses---

"So, are you gay? because I have some connections if you are looking for a boyfriend" Kyoka said not turning around.

Shoto held tighter onto her, not wanting to fall off.

"Hmm? maybe? just now I'm wing-manning my sister" Shoto said, she could hear on his voice that he was scared.

"I know a cute green bean.. he lives in the tower's library, but I believe he is on an adventure" 

"What does he look like?"

"First off, he is extremely dorky.. his hair is fluffy green.. almost like a broccoli... He is a little taller than me, likes exploring and reading" 

'and extremely in need of a boyfriend' she said in her mind.

"Hmm, I would like to meet him"

Jirou gave a thumb up.

"So, what's your sisters name?" Kyoka asked.

"Momo, Momo Todoroki... but she likes to use her mother's last name.. Momo Yaoyorozu" 

"Huh, so I should call her Momo Yaoyorozu to make your old man even more upset?"

"Please do!"

They laughed and Kyoka could finally spot the biggest city in the kingdom.

"Sooo, were do you live?"

"The castle"

"WHAT?! why?"

There was a silence.

"I- I forgot to tell you that I'm also the prince, didn't I?" He muttered.

"Wait-.. so I'm going to piss off the KING??" 

"He's an asshole so I don't see the point in not pissing him off" Shoto said.

Oh wow, Kyoka was really liking the thought of having him as a brother in law.

"Did I tell you that  you are absolute a bad-ass?"

"I am?" 

"Yeah"

"...cool"

Kyoka snorted. This dude, so awkward.

When they flew over the city, people begun to panic... geee I wonder why. Really, Sparky was nice, he wouldn't kill a bunch of innocent people.

They landed outside the castle. A bunch of knight's probably shat their pants. 

"Hey! No trying to kill my dragon!!" Kyoka yelled and started to glide down from Sparky.

Shoto followed her lead.

"We require meeting my father" Shoto said to one of the royal guards.

"P-prince Shoto! You are back! and so soon" The guard still seemed scared by Sparky.

"Right, while we are gone... no killing the dragon! Or I will have father fire all of you" Shoto stood up straighter.

The guard led the way through the giant ass castle. Like really? Why would anyone need such a big castle?

The guard knocked on the royal chamber's door. 

"Come in" Said a powerful sounding voice.

"Prince Shoto wanted to talk to you,.. he has, a young lady with him" The guard opened the door for them.