Thunderstorms

I promised a wholesome chapter but I accidentally made it angsty... oops

---let's go---

Thunderstorms was rough for two of their classmates. Denki Kaminari and Kyoka Jirou. Of course nobody knew at first, they always isolated themselves during thunderstorms. It would be obvious that Kyoka didn't like it at all, since she had a hearing enchanting quirk. But Shoji was okay, so they didn't really think much about it.

On those days, Kyoka was laying in her bed and practically crying herself to sleep as her ears bled. She always had sensitive hearing at least three days after that and flinched at every sound. 

Denki had it almost worse. His quirk would go out of control, and the storm was drawn to him. So he had to sneak out and let the lightning bolt hit him, making his quirk hurt for a week after it. 

But they held out, never let anybody see their weakened state. Their classmates was dumb, so it wasn't that hard.

Noivern: I heard the lightning bolt... u want me to come over as soon as ur back?

Pikachu: please.. I'll try to not shock u

Noivern: it fine... I've got the special blanket w/ me

Pikachu: oh god I love u

Noivern: I know.. tell me when u back aight?

Pikachu: yea

Ten minutes later she got the message that he was in his room, Kyoka breathed out in relief. Denki had short circuited when getting hit by lightning before, she had to get him and it had not been fun for either of them.

Kyoka got up, her ears was still bleeding but she didn't bother to clean it up. Her sheets already had blood on them from her ears, and the cleaning could be done tomorrow. She grabbed the blanket and sneaked out from the girls dorm to the boys side and knocked on Denki's door.

"It's open" He muttered, probably to tired to move.

Kyoka opened the door quietly and took in the sight of Denki laying on his bed, his clothes covered in burn marks and he looked like he was going to pass out any moment. The good thing was that he hadn't short circuited, it would have worsened his state. His hair stood out in every direction, he was still sparking with electricity. 

"H-hey" he said weakly.

"I've got the blanket... I must have forgotten my tubes here last time" Kyoka whispered and walked over to her friend.

"I think they are under my bed" Denki muttered.

Kyoka made him sit up and wrapped the shock repelling blanket around him. She then proceeded to look under his bed, she found them. The sound canceling tubes, well they didn't work so well but it was better than nothing.

Kyoka sat down next to Denki and wrapped him in a hug, he sighted softly and leaned on her. He couldn't hug her back because his arms was in the blanket. 

"I'm glad that you didn't short circuit this time... it was bad wasn't it" Kyoka asked softly.

"Y-yeah.. it's worse today..." Denki said before he started to sniffle.

"Oh my little Pikachu" Kyoka whispered and let Denki cry on her shoulder.

"It- it just hurts so so bad" Denki said between sobs.

Kyoka stroked his hair, trying to make it not stand up like Bakugou's hair.

"I know Denks... I know" Kyoka muttered.