Killing each other

AHHA! You thought it was angst! But it was me! DIO!!!!!!!!
(I'm sorry)

---story ddododoododo---

"Mo! Mo! Mo! Mo-" Jirou said and poked Momo.

"Yes?" Momo looked up from her book.

"It's snowing" Jirou grinned brightly and pointed outside.

It was true, big fat snowflakes was coating the grounds of UA. Momo stood up and put down her book, not forgetting too leave a bookmark in it.

"Wan't to go outside?" Momo asked.

"Yeah!" Jirou grinned and grabbed Momo's hand dragging her too the door. Momo smiled like a love sick bastard, what could she say, Jirou was too cute.

They quickly put on their shoes, winter coats, gloves, scarfs and beanies. When they walked out of the 2-a dorms, the cold hit them straight in the face.

Jirou crouched down and made a snow ball, Momo didn't notice it. 

Jirou stood up and aimed at the back of Momo's head. 

She hit dead on.

"Head shot" Jirou whispered, eyes gleaming.

"Oh no! I have been shot!" Momo proclaimed and fell to the ground dramatically. 

"Noo! My love! What have I done! She's dead!" Jirou struck a dramatic pose.

"No, please, don't die on me" Jirou crouched down and begun to fake cry.

If someone saw they they would be pretty concerned. One was laying on the ground, probably dead. The other other was sitting beside the "dead" person, (fake) crying.

"Maybe if you kiss me I'll be revived" Momo muttered, making a kissy face with her eyes still closed.

Jirou kissed Momo and Momo opened her eyes.

"Yay! You are alive" Jirou said and stood up. She held out her hand and helped Momo up. 

Momo hugged her.

"Yeah, I'm alive" Momo said and kissed her cheek.

"I think you missed" Jirou said, having her trademark flirty grin.

"Oh?" Momo leaned closer.

"You missed my mouth" Jirou whispered and pressed her lips against Momo's.

Before it became too heated, Momo stuffed a big amount of snow in the back off Jirou's neck. She had taken it in secret when she was "dead".

Jirou shrieked. 

"oH it'S On!" Jirou said, she had an scary gleam in her eye. 

Momo ran. Only too get hit by another snow ball on the back of her head. 

Momo crouched down and begun to make a big snow ball.

Jirou sneaked up behind her and was about to throw her snowball at Momo when Momo stood up and turned around. Holding a big snow ball.

Jirou, being a smart person, ran. Momo chased after her, holding the big snow ball over her head, ready too throw it.

---meanwhile---

All of 2-a was in the common room, well except for Momo and Jirou. They were planning to watch a film, probably Frozen. 

But Momo and Jirou was not there, they could not find them.

"Do you think they are fu-" Mina was broken off by a scream from outside. 

They looked out the window.