Singing in the rain

I- I just got called a simp by my sister through books... I don't know how to feel about that.
Also we are out of coffee so I'm sad :((

Just wanna say that this is chapter 26, which means that we are soon up in 30... Mayhaps u will get a special chapter... who knows.... 

Leave suggestions... blease!

---story is now... fuck the text about Cuba I'm supposed to do---

Jirou was walking to her favorite park from her middle school, it was raining so there was not much people outside. Jirou's favorite weather is rain... but not when there is thunder.

Splashing in the puddles, how the world looked after raining. And there was not much people out when it was raining, making it quieter. The only sounds were the rain hitting the buildings and the streets, sometimes footsteps.

She likes the quiet. Jirou begun to softly hum the melody of umbrella by Rihanna.

When Jirou walked into the little clearing in the little forest patch, there was already a girl there taking shelter from the rain.

The girl had long black hair in a wet ponytail, her school clothes was soaked. She was pretty.

Jirou stopped her humming, The girl looked up from the book she was reading. The book looked like it was the only dry thing she had.

"H-hi" The tall girl said. 

"Hi" Jirou smiled awkwardly.

"Uhm- do you need a umbrella? I have one in my bag" Jirou said, trying (and failing) to sound less awkward.

"It's okay, I'm already really wet" The girl said and placed her book in her backpack.

"U-uhm, my name's Kyoka, Kyoka Jirou" Jirou said, realizing that she hadn't introduced herself.

"R-right! My name is Momo, Momo Yaoyorozu" Momo said and held out her hand.

Jirou stared at the hand for a moment, then realized that she was supposed to shake it. Jirou shook Momo's hand.

"So... how'd you find this place?" Jirou asked Momo and sat down beside her.

"A week ago, it's truly mesmerizing... especially when it rains" Momo said, looking up at the grey clouds.

In the end of the day they got to see a rainbow. They exchanged their numbers and made a promise to meet some other time.

~~~Swiggily swoogity this was just a flashback! You have been bamboozled!~~~

"Back to our world?" Momo asked softly and Jirou moved her eyes from the window, it was raining outside.

"Memories" Jirou hummed and hugged Momo.

"Do you wan't to go outside?" Momo asked.

"As in reliving memories?" Jirou said, remembering that time they were out for hours playing in the rain, which ended up with them both sick.

"Yeah" Momo held out her hand and Jirou took it.

Momo and Jirou walked hand in hand out of the dorms into the rain.

---bonus---

"Hey are you going outside? Without rain cloaks?" Mina asked from beside Tooru on a couch.

"We ain't changing up traditions" Jirou said pulling on her combat boots, Jessie and James. Momo smiled softly and hummed.

"Bye" Momo and Jirou said to the people in the common room.

Time to remembering memories and making new ones.

---end---