Humans are weird

Kaminari: "I'm always scared that I'm gonna be just vibin af and then a crispy ass villain is gonna try and wreck my soul. And that would just not be cash money"

Sero: "Dude, VALID af. Some villains are rly bogus"

Mina: "😎👍"

Iida walks by: ...

Iida: "I only understood pieces of that"

---thank you, now sto0o0o0o0o0o0o0ryyyy---

Momo thought that their Human crew mate was interesting. The Human, Jirou is short and has purple hair.

If Momo told anyone that hadn't met the sweet Human they would call her brave. After all, to most aliens Humans were scary. Humans had lived through age long wars, and survived. They were weird.

But Human Jirou was caring and would tell Momo lots about earth. About how they had a thing called "Junk food" that they only ate because it tasted good. How they talked too objects that could not even move, like a plant. How some Humans were afraid off small little insects, so much smaller then them self.

Human Jirou never seemed too stop to shock her.

One day Momo noticed how Jirou's purple hair seemed too turn black at the top of her head. What could this mean? Was the Human sad? Was it lack off greens? Was Human Jirou sick? Did she get the flue? Was Jirou dying? 

Momo decided to ask the Human.

"Human Jirou?" Momo asked the human that was currently reading a human book, there was a big lizard with wings on it? Momo had too get Human Jirou too read it too her later-

"Hmm? Oh hello Momo, you got something on your mind" The human looked up from her book.

"Why would I have something on my mind? Do you believe I have a parasite?" Momo had many questions now.

"No! no, it's just a figure of speech. Like, what are you thinking of" Jirou grabbed Momo's hands. The other aliens who saw it froze up, Momo too.

"Wait- why did everyone freeze up? Is this some kind of alien thing?" Jirou dropped Momo's hands and Mina walked over to them and poked Momo's shoulder.

"Are you going too answer Human Jirou?" Mina asked Momo and tilted her head.

"W-wait what's going on?" Jirou was now truly freaked out.

"Oh? earthlings does not know the gesture?" Momo asked tilting her head in confusion.

"N-no! what does it mean" 

"Oh, you asked if you could court her" Mina said. 

Jirou's face turned red.

Some time ago Human Jirou had become red in the face. Momo had freaked out. Why was the earthling turning red? Jirou had explained it was a sign of embarrassment Humans have.

Momo saw that Mina was getting confused by the red faced human.

"Humans are red when they are embarrassed" Momo told Mina wisely.

"Excuse me while I sling myself out into space" Jirou said and got up. Now Momo was very concerned, why did the human wan't to die?

"Human Jirou, you can't breathe in space!" Momo hurried over and hugged her close so she could not escape. 

After a while when Human Jirou did not try too kill herself, they sat down.

"Anyways, what did you wan't too ask me earlier?" Jirou asked, tilting her head cutely.

"Oh! Your hair, it's turning black. Are you sick?" 

Jirou laughed.

"Is it funny too lose the color?" Momo tilted her head. Many questions popping into her head.

"No no, It's just... It's just my natural hair" 

Momo was now really confused.

"What do you mean?"

"I dye my hair purple, but I ran out of color. It's neutrally black"

Huh? Humans did that? 

"Wow" Momo's face looked like a child in a candy store. 

"You know I love you right?" Jirou said.

"H-human Jirou! While I am flattered, this is not the time or place to express your feelings towards me!"

Jirou blinked before beginning to laugh, again.

"Not like that,man. I was just saying, you are cool and funny and it's amazing seeing you acting like a child so I love ya" Jirou said after her laughing.

"I.. I don't understand" Momo was still quite shocked.

"Check it, KAMI I LOVE YOU BRO!!!!" Jirou stood up and shouted.

"I LOVE YOU TOO JI-BRO" Kaminari, the other human screamed back.

This was something Momo needed to add in the "Human study" book. 

"Anyways, It was nice to talk too you Mo, but I should get back too my quarters. I'm feeling quite sleepy" Jirou kissed Momo's cheek and walked away. 

Momo's crew mates that saw froze up. Momo being used too it and gotten a explanation didn't even flinch.

There was already a rumor and a "betting pool" on them courting. Off course Human Kaminari had told them about the "betting pool". Momo and Jirou did not know about the rumor or betting pool.

---I really should end it here but I don't wanna, time skip---

"Human Jirou-" Momo stopped speaking and dropped the book Jirou had given her when she saw what the human was doing.

Jirou was wearing loose and poofy pants and just a short tight fitting shirt (A training BH), showing off her muscly stomach. She was sweating.

Jirou was kicking and punching a red bag hanging from the ceiling. 

Jirou stopped what she was doing when she heard Momo.

"Oh! Hi Mo!" Jirou waved her over. 

Momo may have felt the emotion embarrassment that humans feel.

"W-what are you doing?" Momo asked, trying to focus on Jirou's face instead of her stomach.

"I'm just training" Jirou gestured to the ceiling sack.

"Oh okay, can I watch? I wanted to ask about the earth animal in this book. The dragon?" Momo tilted her head to the side. Like a puppy, Jirou thought.

"Sure, I can tell you about dragons when I'm done" 

Momo nodded.

---time skip---

"Iida, Todo, Izuku! I need too tell you about this animal Human Jirou told me about" Momo slid into Iida's room where they were hanging out as Human Jirou would put it.

Momo sat down on the bed.

"You will never believe this-"

When Jirou heard the aliens talking about Dragons and asking her how the humans did not get killed, she realized. She should have told Momo that they were not real...

Jirou did not have the heart to say that Dragon's were not real because of the amazed looks Momo got when she told them about it. Jirou even got Kaminari to not tell anybody about how Dragons were only fiction.

---end---

This was fun I wan't too do another alien AU... what do u guys think about it?

-signing out