Slow dance with you

hhhhhh- my parents said these exact words (we were talking about this fic): "Your fan-club are up very late then"

I- you guys are my fan-club according to them... 

They do not understand that I have adopted y'all sooo-

(IN THIS CHAPTER THE SONG IS "SLOW DANCE WITH YOU" FROM ADVENTURE TIME)

---lets a go---

Iida cursed himself for forgetting his text books on the roof. Fresh air always made it easier to study for him. 

The sound was faint at first, somebody was playing the bass and singing. He guessed that it was Jirou.

But why was she here? Maybe it was easier for her to concentrate with fresh air.

"I want to slow dance with you" 

Huh, wonder who she wants to slow dance with.

"Why don't you take the chance?
I've got the moves
I'd like to prove
I want to slow dance with you"

Wait a minute, this song... Iida recognized it, but where had he heard it before?

"I want to slow dance with you"

Adventure time! Of course how could he forget?

They had binged Adventure time under a week break, with the whole Dekusquad. It had been hell with minimal pauses plus not much sleep, but he enjoyed it.

"I just want to slow dance with you
Why don't you take the chance?
I've got the moves
I'd like to prove
I want to slow dance with you"

Jirou must be a Adventure time fan too! Maybe she could discuss it with the rest of Dekusquad?

"Slow dance with you"

Iida wanted to know if she was singing for someone or was just.. jamming out on the roof?

"I just want to slow dance with you
I know all the other boys
are tough and smooth
And I got the blues"

If Jirou was not alone.. then who was she with?

Iida hoped on Momo, his friend really needed to be "laid" as Mina put it.

Momo would often assemble the "Rich Asian Trio" just to rant to them about a cute girl. Jirou was diffidently the cute girl. Iida was not blind, he saw how they looked at each other.

"I want to slow dance with you"

The song drifted to an end.

Iida opened the roof door quietly. He was right, Jirou was not alone.

She was singing to Momo. Yup he would be hearing about this from Momo later.

Momo got up from her sitting position and engulfed Jirou in a hug.

"I would also love to.. slow dance with you" Momo said, Iida barely heard it.

Jirou blushed and said something inaudible, oh she was rambling now.

Momo took Jirou's chin with one hand and-

Nope! This was personal, Iida turned around quickly and almost used his quirk as he ran for the elevator.

Iida took the elevator to Shoto's floor.

"Oh, hello Tenya what brings you here" Shoto seemed shocked when he opened the door.

"Momo's gay panic will probably attack us later tonight" Shoto paled.

"What happened this time? I do not need to know about how Jirou could step on her and she would thank her again" 

"Uhh- Your floor mates could overhear... could we go in?" 

Momo was trying to keep her massive crush on Jirou a secret. Of course the most observant already knew.

Shoto let Iida into his room.

Izuku was sitting on the floor, looking at his phone. There was some English books spread out on the floor.

"Hiya Tenya" Izuku smiled and looked up from his phone.

"So, what was it about Momo?" Shoto asked and they both sat down on the floor.

"Well, firstly Jirou was serenading her on the roof... and you wont believe what happen next... Momo kissed her"

"Oh god how long do you we will hear about this?" Shoto groaned.

"Depends, either she keeps quiet or she will tell us about it for a month or she adds new things because they start dating" Iida said hopelessly.

"Wait- YaoMomo and Jirou are dating?" 

Right Izuku was still there.

"If all went well-" Shoto was interrupted by Momo bursting into the room.

"Holy shit you will not guess what just happen" Momo was blushing.

Izuku gasped at Momo's language, he had never heard her cuss before.

"Jirou serenaded you on the roof?"

"And then you kissed her?"

"Wh- how?!"

"I left my text books on the roof"

---end---

I did math... an episode of adventure time is around 30 minutes, there is 283 episodes... 30 times 283 is 8490 minutes.. 8490 is 141,5 h, which makes into around 5 and a half day, add minimal sleep and short pauses it will take a week.

So do it, watch adventure time in a week... I dare u!!

-slow dancing off into the sunset!