...aliens again, yay

Me: *Cuts my hair so I have a mullet and Mohawk ish look*
Me: *Is emo*
Me: *has a mullet*
My sister: "emo mullet boy? u Keith?"
Me: :0

brb gonna color it pink

---swooog---

"Excuse me Human Jirou, I have further questions about your attire" Izuku asked Jirou and sat down opposite of her.

Jirou sighted deeply and barred her teeth, something called a smile.

"What do you wan't me to tell you Izuku?" Jirou seemed not wanting to be here.

"I have noticed that unlike other human females that we have encountered, you wear a neck ornament that appears to be restrictive in nature. Was this ornament not properly sized?"

Jirou sighted at Izuku's question.

"Look Izu, you are the most innocent Quavd on this ship so I really don't want to tell you" Jirou leaned towards him over the table. 

"It's for my research on humans!" Izuku begged and Jirou sighted.

"Fine!... I- uhm, heck this is hard to explain.. to be blunt, I am a bottom so I like the choker" Jirou stated blushing.

"You like being choked? Can you tell me more about this thing called 'bottom'?" Izuku had his notebook out, already scribbling in it.

"I, I can't take away your innocence.. you'll have to ask Kami about it" 

Izuku nodded and got up. Jirou sighted, having avoided the conversation.

---timeskiparooooo---

Izuku was horrified by humans sexual rituals. But he needed too know more, for research he told himself. 

So he found himself outside Human Jirou's door. He could hear someone taking gasps of air and human laughter. He peeked inside.

Momo was pressing the human to her bed. Momo moving her fingers weirdly against the humans side, which made the human laugh. 

... was this another sexual ritual?

Why was Momo taking part in it?

Did he win the "betting pool" Human Kaminari told them about? Izuku needed to know so he went to find Kaminari.

After some time he found Kaminari and Hatsume testing a machine Hatsume once had called coffee machine. 

"Human Kaminari! I have won the betting pool!" Izuku sheared when he entered.

Kaminari dropped his wrench.

"WhAt?!" Kaminari shrieked and then jumped out of his seat.

"They are having a weird sex ritual"

"Come on Mei, Izuku! We are going too Jirou. right. now" Kaminari grabbed Izuku's hand and begun to run. Hatsume following close behind.

---fast boi time skip---

Kaminari pressed his ear against Jirou's door.

"Interesting... and you are saying all humans have this reaction?" Momo's voice was muffled trough the door.

"Not all.. but most off them are" Jirou answered.

"I need to write this down in my human research book!" Momo said, exited. 

"You can experiment all you wan't on me..."

Okay that sounded highly sexual. 

Kaminari kicked the door open.

"StOp HaViNg YoUr wEiRd sExUaL RiTuALs!" Izuku screamed before Kaminari had the chance to say anything. Hatsume burst out laughing.

Jirou was sitting by the headboard, leaning against the wall and Momo was sitting cross-legged at the foot end of the bed, scribbling in a note book.

Jirou looked up as soon as they entered, Momo was startled. 

"... sexual.. rituals?" Jirou asked tilting her head to the side. 

Kaminari was now also laughing. 

Jirou was confused but Momo knew exactly what Izuku was talking about.

"I- Izuku, no I- It's not a sexual ritual, by the information i have gathered, Humans do in fact not have sexual rituals at all" Momo actually felt embarrassment but didn't show it.

"Huh-" Momo broke Izuku of again

"But they have DEMON summoning rituals-" Jirou interrupted her.

"No MOmo- I told you demons aren't real! Don't scare him!" Jirou bolted towards Momo and put her hand over Momo's mouth. Successfully silencing her.

Kaminari and Hatsume was dying of laughter... on the floor.

---end---

In the next alien chapter there will be alien memes about humans... bye!