Wot the fok is a "Brainstorm"

Uhh this may not be thatttt Momojirou? But! what ifffffff Kyoka did her internship with an underground hero? So uhm... I did not do this just bc I wanted to introduce a OC- pfff nooo why would I? *sweats nervously*

---let's go---

"Mr. Aizawa, who is 'Brainstorm'? I've never heard of them before" Kyoka asked, looking down the pile of papers from people who wanted her as an intern.

Aizawa sighted loudly.

"One second, I have a phone call to make.. apparently" Their teacher picked up his phone.

Everyone's eyes was on him, and Aizawa looked just done with his life and a little confused. 

"Heyyyyy Eraserdaddy~"

"Never call me that again"

"*hick* whyyy? do you not love me?"

"...are you drunk? It's almost noon, isn't that a little early?"

"I am not drunk! You *hick* are drunk!"

"I am in fact not drunk, I'm teaching"

"Yeah yeah whatever, why *hick* are you calling 'lil old meeeee?

"You want one of my students to be your intern"

"I can't do that? *hick* because the rat said it was okayyy~"

"You are an underground hero-"

"Eraserdaddy- you are so funny"

"Ignoring that- is it okay if I tell her before she accepts it?"

"Yeah yeah whatever- Hey! barkeep- I need more whiskey!"

"Goodbye Brainstorm"

"I told you that you can call me by my fu-"

Aizawa looked done with life and hung up on presumably a drunk "Brainstorm".

"Jirou stay after class I'll tell you who she is- other than a fucking pain in the ass" Aizawa mumbled the last part, only Kyoka and Shouji heard him thanks to their quirks.

"Yes sensei" Kyoka said, still looking real confused, like the rest of the class.

Class went on like normally, the kids who hadn't decided yet took their papers with them to lunch. Jirou stayed.

"Right.. Jirou come over here" Aizawa said when everybody had left.

Jirou quickly walked over.

"Brainstorm is a underground hero, like me... so if you are going to accept this, you will operate at night... and probably fight a lot off villains, in the underground. You need to understand that this is a dangerous job if you say yes.. but it would work good with your quirk. Think over it" Aizawa said and patted the hero in training on the shoulder before leaving her for her thoughts.

Kyoka was in fact not prepared for that, sure she had heard Aizawa's part of the phone call (And how the woman, Brainstorm was drunk and called him"Eraserdaddy"). But she was not prepared for her teacher's speech. 

She needed to think this over. This was definitely better then Deatharms.. or maybe not, the woman was drunk at noon. Kyoka decided that she needed expert help, so she made her way to Dekusquad instead of the idiots on Bakusquad. Plus Momo would like it if she sat down with her, it was a long time ago she had done that.

"Uh hey, can I sit with you guys? I need some help with deciding who I should work with for internships.. and I needed advice from people that are not idiots" Kyoka's earjacks clinked together.