Hero

uuuuuuuuuuuuh, have a nice day popcorn for breakfast and no lunch?

Only Kyoka has like a quirk? 

---let's go---

Kyoka smiled goofy, glancing at her crush solving a math formula on the board. She was so smart, looking like an angel in the afternoon light. Kyoka sighted quietly, she knew that Momo was straight. There was even a rumor of her dating Todoroki.

Kyoka was just a music nerd while Momo was on a another level. Smart, beautiful, cute, adorable, s̶e̶x̶y̶ and definitely Kyoka's type in girls.

Her daydream was interrupted by her best and only friend, Denki poking her shoulder slightly. Kyoka quickly turned her head to Denki.

"What" She hissed.

"Do you know the answer to question number seven?" Denki asked, trying to get a glance off Kyoka's paper.

"We are just as bad as each other at math Denki" Kyoka whispered to her friend.

They were truly disastrous in math.

"fuck" He whispered softly, glaring at his paper as if it killed his mother.

"Miss Jirou can you answer question six on the board?" Their teacher, Mr. Aizawa asked.

"Of course teach" Kyoka said and got up from her desk.

She knew that she didn't know the answer to question six, but her grade in math was already low so it wouldn't matter. Kyoka glared at the question not knowing the answer at all. Kyoka glanced towards the side where Momo was sitting. Momo saw her and held up four fingers sneakily.

Wait a minute, was Momo helping her? Wasn't she a goody two shoes?

Kyoka smirked a little and wrote down a four as the answer.

"That is actually correct.. seems like actually studying is paying off isn't it Miss Jirou?" Aizawa said and crossed his arms, he was suspicious of how Kyoka knew the answer.

"Yes sir!" Kyoka said and sat back down.

When the bell rung Kyoka sneaked up to Momo's desk.

"I- uhm wanted to thank you for helping me out..." Kyoka said sheepishly, rubbing her neck slightly.

"It's fine, you seemed to struggle" Momo said smiling up at her.

Kyoka swore that her heart just skipped a beat, Momo was truly too adorable.

"I uhm... should go home... bye!" Kyoka said and started to walk backwards.

"Bye" Momo said waving slightly.

Kyoka waved back while blushing slightly. But then she walked right into a wall.

"Ow" Kyoka muttered rubbing the back off her head that had hit the wall.

She heard Momo stifle a giggle.

"You okay!?" Momo asked her still packing her things together.

"Yup!" Kyoka said, quickly rushing out of the room.

Kyoka needed the stress and embarrassment to go away, she only knew one way to succeed. To become her alter ego, Owl. 

Yes the name was a bit childish, but it grew on her. Also it kind off matched her super powers, she had gotten enchanted hearing and sight after getting attacked by an owl. It was sad that she didn't get the flight part, but a pair of wings would be hard to hide out of costume. 

People called her the "Dark and mysterious owl lady" and both Denki and her had laughed at that. The only person she told about her superpowers was actually Denki, he thought it was cool and almost wanted to be her sidekick, electron boy.