Piercings, tattoos and water bottle flip

Bringing this shit back-

To clarify... this is from the Ailien AU OwO

Their Alien race is called "Quavd", they are a lot stronger then humans... (like alteans from voltron)

Commander: Aizawa (Dark grey alien)
Second in command: Shinsou (Lilac)
Third in command: Iida (Indigo)
Medic: Recovery girl (light pink)
Lab person: Izuku(green)
Momo(red)
Mina(pink)
Todoroki(white with red patches)
Sero(orange)
Kirishima(crimson)
Bakugou(light grey with some orange patches)

Jirou: Manages one of the laser canons
Kaminari: Electrician
Hatsume: Mechanic

---let's go---

Momo liked the short female human. She was a lot quieter than the other two and didn't blow things up like the other human female does. 

She had found out a lot of things about her. That she colored her hair purple, the normal bleeding of female humans, they don't lay eggs, how humans became red and "blushed" when they were embarrassed, how humans have 9 lives and can't have water on their skin because they will die. There was so much new and interesting about humans, Human Jirou had once compared the earth to "space Australia", apparently Australia was a place on earth.

Momo loved when Jirou would "sing" for her, "sing" was another word for talking almost musically. It always sounded beautiful.

Momo really liked Jirou, she even came to the realization that she saw Jirou as her human, she horded her. Sure it was embarrassing at first but she was not really embarrassed about it before.

But she never knew how "cool" and "bad-ass" her Jirou was, well she had always thought that her human was cool and bad-ass even if human Kaminari had learned her the words. 

"Human Jirou, I must ask you about your sparkly shiny things attached to your ears" Momo said one day when they were "hanging out" together in Jirou's laser cannon control room. Apparently some humans like small dark places.

"Hmm you mean my earnings?"

"I guess... how do you make them stick to your ear?" Momo asked leaning closer to look at them.

Jirou did have more then one in each ear. There were several rings and even a small bar there.

"Oh, It's not that hard- see?" Jirou twisted her ear so Momo could see, "they just stick trough my ears"

Momo's eyes widened and she turned paler, it was a bit hard to see that since Momo was bright red. But Jirou noticed, since she spends so much time with the taller Quavd.

"You cut holes trough flesh to stick earnings trough them? I have not seen this on Human Kaminari or Human Hatsume. Human Jirou must be a powerful warrior then" Momo said with stars in her eyes.

"Yeah.. let me tell you about Denki's and mine tattoos" Jirou said, not wanting to kill Momo's childlike wonder.

"Oh? what is this tattoos thing?"

Kyoka moved her shirt and turned around so Momo could see her shoulder where there was a painting of Uranus, a planet near Earth.

"I did not know that Earthlings has markings" Momo was interested.

"We don't, or we do.. birthmarks but they are less noticeable. A tattoo is like a permanent painting on your skin" Kyoka explained.

"Oh! how does it stay on your skin?"

"Oh uhm... we go to a place called a tattoo parlor where there is another human with a machine that stabs you at high speed with a needle that inject paint into your skin" 

Momo grew pale. 

"This is one off my tattoos, Kaminari has a identical on the same place on his body... it's a planed, Uranus" Kyoka explained and snorted at the Uranus part.

"I- humans are truly terrifying... they stab themselves willingly- You must be a honored warrior at earth!" 

"I guess"

---time skip---

"This bitch empty.. yeet!" Her human said after finishing her juice box and threw it across the room into the trash bin.

Every conversation in the lunchroom ended. This aim, it was really hard for anyone to do that.

"Human Jirou! I did not know you were such a skilled warrior! Even with your warrior markings and shiny ear things" Momo turned to her friend.

"It was really not that hard..." Kyoka said and blushed.

Before Momo could say anything, human Kaminari entered. He was carrying a half full bottle of water. Before sitting down he threw the bottle up in the air making it flip several times, it landed with the bottom down.

"Ohhhhh- Kyoka did you see that!?" the male human was exited.

Why though? That was not that impressing, Momo was sure she herself could do that. But the thing her human had done? That was really cool.

"I did see that... let me try" Kyoka grabbed the bottle and did the same thing as Kaminari had done earlier, she did not succeed.

Momo was confused, how did her human who threw something across the room making it land in the trash bin not succeed on this easy task of flipping a bottle? Guess she would never find out.

---the end---

uhhhh did this bc I wanted to

the smut will come

-good night