Tree

I- I read the first chapters... and holy fucking shit, what? What the fuck? I- They are so badly written! 

So, I'm saying sorry to everyone that have read that... I-

Yes anyways! We have another chapter... and like 3 707 chibi's walking around on my screen..

---let's gettttt lit boiiis---

Momo liked the little forest patch on campus. She would often climb as high as she could in the tallest tree. It was old and sturdy. Momo named the tree Bob, Bob the old oak tree. 

There was a bird nest in the tree to the right. A crow lives there, Momo named it Karasu. And the tree Karasu lives in is named Steve.

Bob, Karasu and Steve were friends to her.

She always escaped the dorms at exactly 6 pm, to sit in the tree. And sneaked back when the sun was about to go down.

It was a miracle that nobody had begun to question it. They probably assumed that she was just training at the gym or something.

Aizawa was the only person who knew she did this every day since they begun to live on campus. 

So he knew were Momo was if she was not back before lights out. 

But one month ago, she was not alone with Bob, Karasu and Steve. One of her classmates had appeared at the bottom of her tree, Or Bob was their own tree. Yes she respects a tree's pronouns. 

It was Jirou who had appeared. She had her guitar and played on it. Singing about some girl, not noticing Momo.

At first, Momo thought it was just a one time thing. 

It was not. Jirou kept coming back and playing on her guitar, sometimes she had a ukulele. Momo always enjoyed the singing and playing.

Jirou always appeared half an hour after Momo had climbed as high as possible. And Momo walked back to the dorms 20 minutes after Jirou left.

As the time went, Momo fell more and more in love with Jirou.. and her singing of-course. 

Momo didn't plan on telling Jirou about the tree thing, just sitting back and observing. Lesser and lesser words being read in her books. 

After 3 months of Jirou appearing at Bob's bottom and playing music, Momo decided. She would ask Jirou out.. or at least tell her about the tree thing.

But before she could confess. She did something stupid. 

She dropped her book. It landed on Jirou's head.

"Ow!" Jirou said as something heavy hit her in the head. 

It had fallen from the tree. Jirou looked up and saw Momo in the tree looking horrified. 

"I- I'm sorry!" Momo said loudly so Jirou could hear her, Momo blushed and Jirou chuckled. 

"It's fine... why are you in the tree?" Jirou asked just as loudly.

"Wait, Let me climb down so we can talk normally!" Momo begun to climb down to her crush.

"H-hi" Jirou stuttered a little when Momo was on the ground again. 

"Hey" Momo smiled brightly and sat down beside Jirou. 

"So... why were you in the tree.. reading?" Jirou asked and tilted her head in confusion.

"I- uhm, I like to read in Bob" Momo said quickly and looking away.

"Bob?" Jirou was now confused.

"Oh- I the tree. Their name is Bob" Momo said smiling.

"Huh, are there any other trees with names?" Jirou asked, getting intrigued.

"Y-yeah! That's Steve! A-and there is also a bird nest there, The crow that lives there her name is Karasu" Momo pointed out both Steve and Karasu.

"Hmm, that's nice" Jirou nodded.

"I- uhm are your head okay from my book?" Momo asked and laid a hand on top off Jirou's head.

Jirou blushed.

"I-it's fine.. really!... so uhm, how long have you been reading in.. Bob" Jirou asked leaning back against Bob's trunk.

"Oh! I found Bob about a week after we moved into the dorms, I've sneaked out around 6 pm every day since then" Momo mumbled almost as fast as Izuku.

"Oh- Did my music annoy you?" Jirou asked worried that her crush were annoyed by her.

"Not really, it's calming.. I like your singing!" Momo smiled brightly and Jirou blushed.

"T-thank you!" Jirou smiled back.

They chatted for a long time. About what Momo read. About Jirou's music. About their classmates. 

(But it was awkward cuz they pining for each other)

10 minutes after lights out, they saw Aizawa. 

"Yaoyorozu, lights out was 10 minutes ag-" Aizawa stopped talking when he saw Momo and Jirou sleeping.

Jirou's head was on Momo's shoulder and Momo's head was resting on top of Jirou's head. Their hands were linked together. They seemed to be happy. A book was on Momo's lap and Jirou's guitar was laying on the ground.

Aizawa's eyebrows rose when he saw the hands. 

He sighted and readied his capture weapon and carried the two girls towards the 1-a dorms. They didn't wake up.

---end---

Y'all too sweet!

Anywho... my writing has improved?

please leave suggestions!!!

-Lesbeans out of here