Morning after

I want ur opinion... does my hair really look like "some good alcoholic drink"?
In my Mom's eyes it's like that..
Anyhow.. I'm going to color it again cuz the pink doesn't want to be in my hair apparently

This is like chapter 69 part two.

---I uhh, let's go---

Momo's pillow was very warm. There was a banging on her door. 

Momo opened her eyes and realized that she was not in fact in her room, she was in Jirou's room. Her girlfriend was still snoring softly, head resting on her boobs.

The banging was not stopping. Momo groaned groggily and wiggled out from Jirou's grasp.

Momo looked down on her body, right still naked from last night... She begun to blush, remembering what had happen last night.

Momo swiped up a shirt from the floor and her pants. Her hair was still a mess but she could pull it off as bed-hair. 

Momo opened the door.

"Jesus fuck, why are you banging on Kyo's door at seven in the morning?" Momo asked, still a bit angry to be awoken from her sleep.

"I wanted some h-.. YaoMomo what's that on your neck?" Kaminari was slack jawed as he stared at Momo's neck.

Momo quickly covered up her hickies as good as she could with a hand.

"Nothing! Who said anything about hickies?" Momo said panicked and laughed nervously.

"..nobody said anything about hickies" Sero said.

Oh, the whole Bakusquad was here.. minus Mina.

"You have hickies?" Mina shrieked coming from the elevator.

Oh look there the one and only gossip queen comes.

"What is a hickie anywaysssss.." Momo said leaning against the door frame awkwardly. 

"... Wow fucking look at that Sparky, Earlobes got laid before you" Bakugou laughed and Momo blushed.

"Pfff- noooo, never. Why would you think that.. ahahah" Momo was avoiding their eyes.

"Really? So if I go into that room there will not be a naked Jirou on the bed?" Mina said raising a eyebrow.

"Uhhh- no comment!" Momo blushed and quickly turned around and closed Jirou's door after her.

She locked the door, knowing that locking the door would not stop the Bakusquad. 

"Morning" Jirou said sleepy.

Jirou had probably been woken up by the Bakusquad.

"Good morning your friends are nosy" Momo said sneaking over the floor and throwing Jirou's shirt from yesterday at her.

"Figures.. oh look it's my favorite ripped shirt" Jirou said sarcastically.

"Hey! I said sorry"

"No you said 'Oooops', and it sounded like an question"

Jirou shrugged and pulled the ripped shirt on. 

"Hehehe, I'm ripped with a ripped shirt on" Jirou said and pointing at her abs.

"... Why am I still dating you?" Momo asked her.

"Because I have awe-some tongue skills" Jirou winked at her and Momo blushed. 

"Not because of your good looks?" Momo asked leaning closer to Jirou.

"Probably that too" Jirou murmured not letting her eyes leave Momo's lips.

Momo closed the gap between them. 

--Bonus:

"Gibbe my money" Ururaka whispered to Izuku.

"It was not proven!" Izuku said defensively.

"Fine, then I'll just ask her" Ururaka muttered. 

"Don't do what I'm thinking you are going to do" Iida said not looking up from his book about Lightning McQueen.

"HEY JIROU!!! DID YA FUCK MOM OR NAH??" Ururaka yelled.

Jirou begun to cough on her drink really red in the face. Momo patted her back red faced too. Because she was "Mom", apparently she was acting to much of a mother and her name was basically Mom.

Jirou said something inaudible. 

"SHE SAYS YES!" Kaminari who had heard what Jirou said.

"WhAt?? I DIDN'T SAY SHIT" Jirou threw a pillow on him.

"Hand over the money" Ururaka grinned.

Izuku grumbled something and handed her the money. Iida tsk'ed.

"I do still not approve of your betting" Iida said.

---end---

Leave suggestions if u wan't!

-signing out