The human pamphlet

That's right people! this is from the alien AU's

---now let's get this shit show rolling---

Humans

Scientific name: Homo sapiens

Gender

Primary separation: Female and Male

Female: Associated with raising young. Often not as tall or musculus as males. Females has several organs associated with reproduction.

Male: Associated with impulsiveness and strength. Males have a different set of organs than females set. Older Males have facial hair but not all of them. At a certain age their voice will become weird and then darker.

Side note: not all humans are the gender they look like.

How to take care of your human - pet associations

Humans require a lot of attention and maintenance, but can be useful for exploration and adventure. Before you become a explorer of several worlds, stop and make sure you have the proper food.

 How to take care of your human - ally associations  

Humans require maximum-49 at all times. Keep in mind, they call it oxygen. They are handy, their fingers known to do numerous feats of technology. 

Sarcasm and Jokes

 You and your human ally might find yourself's in a bad situation and the human will say something similar to "great" or "just perfect". This is known as sarcasm, using words to mean the opposite on Earth, it is used to show either the fact someone is annoyed or wrong.

Humans and Feeding

Humans eat a variety of things, some things just so they can put their taste buds in damage and damage tasting permanently. 

Do not eat human food. This will be written in English, but you can generally tell if it's human food. Consumption of human food will obliterate your taste buds and the MPA ration bars will not satisfy you.

---

Momo looked up from the pamphlet and looked at her commander.

"I think our humans are broken, they do not act like this at all" Momo said.

"I know Momo, that is why I am assigning everyone on the ship to change it"

--end--