We are definitively dAtiNg, wHaT nO We ArE nOt fAkInG iT MiNa

This whole thing would not have happened if Bakugou had kept up his guard. But Kyoka wouldn't blame him, it was not his fault that Mina had seen him sneaking out from her room. And Mina being Mina came to the conclusion that angry boy and punk girl was dating. 

In reality they would sneak over to the others room to vent about their crushing. Sometimes they would even cry, because it hurts to crush on their obvious best friends. They weren't even out to the class, it was scary since they assumed everyone was straight.

So it was really shocking for Bakugou and Kyoka when they found out that everyone thought they were dating. Gossip travels fast at UA high, even the teachers had heard the rumor.

Bakuhoe: Wtf Jack-ass ears, we are fucking dating?

Kyoka looked down at her phone, it was still morning and class hadn't started yet but she still had heard the rumor. Bakugou had heard it too judging from his text.

Jack-ass ears: apparently

Jack-ass ears: somebody must have seen u yesrerday 

Bakuhoe: Yesterday*

Jack-ass ears: oh sorry spelling police

Jack-ass ears: but we should prob talk about this rumor that everyone think is true

Bakuhoe: fucking yeah- can we talk after school in ur room or something?

Jack-ass ears: one thing first, if any1 asks us about the dating what do we say?

Bakuhoe: we could say that we dating but we don't want to tlk ab it? 

Jack-ass ears: we both gae

Bakuhoe: well I dunno ab u but I'm not out yet

Bakuhoe: also we could see KE's and YE's reaction-

Jack-ass ears: like if they jealous?

Bakuhoe: yes... but I don't rly think they will be fucking jealous but ah

Jack-ass ears: eh, we can hope right?

Bakuhoe: yeah

Bakugou and Kyoka entered together that morning. Nothing strange really, well except for the fact that Kyoka fucking Jirou was blushing. (Bakugou had teased her about Momo). Another fact to the list off proofs that they are dating.

Momo was sad but happy for her friend when she found out. Her brain did also say "bUt iT cOuLD bE a RuMor mOMo DoN't JuSt TrUst A SiLLy LiTtLe RuMoR", but no. The evidence lined up. Kyoka is the only person Bakugou tolerate (except for Kirishima), they had the same taste in music, both had the same clothing style, Kyoka was bushing when they entered together this morning and Mina had seen Bakugou go out from Kyoka's room late last night. 

"Jirouuuuuu~ come here!" Said Hagakure as soon as the "dating" pair entered. 

Kyoka groaned inside her mind and Bakugou gave her a look that said "suffer". She walked over to the girls while Kirishima grabbed Bakugou and dragged him over to the boys of Bakusquad and some others like Mineta.

"What-"

"Sooo, when did you start dating?"

"What was Bakugou doing in your room so late last night?" Mina wiggled her eyebrows.

Kyoka was disgusted and let out a barley audible "ew".

"Are you even dating?" Tsu asked, the voice of reason.

"Yeah! Isn't it some kind off rumor Mina?" Ururaka piped in.

Momo glanced at Kyoka. Kyoka was flustered but at the same time winching a bit, oh her hearing must be extra sensitive today huh. Momo tapped Kyoka on her shoulder and handed her a pair off soft plastic tubes, the shorter ones eyes widened and stuck her earphone jacks into them. Successfully silencing a good portion off everything she heard.