Chapter 4

'In life the best advice you get is the one you give yourself, don't be a prey of circumstance'. @reallpresh.

Ira.

I got to school, students are around everywhere which reminds me of my senior high, it lovely seeing students, both bullies, fashionista and all sort of personalities.

I ran to the ICT and damn, it was closed , the staffs must have left already.

I don't know anywhere around, I just got here few days ago and I've not gone round the school yet and since I don't have a friend I don't know how am suppose  to find a cyber café before Mr. Yawn's class tomorrow,

I got on my bike and rode gently round the school and that was when I sited computer equipments in front of a small building, the building is hidden, I hurriedly went over to check the building.

Its really small I must say, from the outside it looks like a junkyard, the outside has a terrible old computer, a broken keyboard and naked wires that tied the parts of the keyboard together.

I didn't see any write ups or sign board that shows that this horrible place I am is a cyber café, but I just have to give it a try because I'm so in need of one.

I opened the door which has this awful sound, I left the handle and got in thinking its like one of those computerize door  you find when you go into a store and then it just closes all by itself.

Hell no, this is a real junkyard, cause the moment I got in, the door slammed  really hard and the house was so terrible that I ran to a seat and climbed on it, I thought someone broke in.

    It was then it dawn on me that no one broke in, it was actually the door that made that awful sound, I heard people laughing, they were laughing pretty hard,

I got down from the seat, put on a mean look and walked proudly to the place where the noise is actually coming from,
     I hit the table so hard in order to get their attention  and to express my anger, The guys in the room turned their attention to me, they are just three, they looked really surprised at my action.

'Hey dude, no I think you are a girl right?'. One of the idiots inside this god forsaken place spoke, I slapped him on the head and he just yell at my face and mouthed some abusive words which I didn't pay attention to,

I walked past him and went to this guy I saw sitting and smiling sheepishly at himself, he had a computer in front of him and as I approach him his smile widened, 'I don't know why he's doing that right now but-----t I don't care'.

He has  a very cute smile, I must say, brown hair which are curly at the tips, I saw his Adam apple go up and down on a regular, his sleeves are folded revealing his god damn muscles,

        His shirt had four buttons open, his chest is a little puffed revealing his cool masculine chest, his shirt is bodyhug which shows his nipples.
    There's this hair on his chest that accidentally made its way out through the unbutton part, it's curly, I don't know how long I've been staring but after he cleared his throat and asked me if I was done staring,

I groaned and covered my face with my homburg hat to hide the fact that I was literally blushing.

After regaining composure I arranged my hat and put on a very serious face making his smile disappear in a twinkle.

'So is this some cyber café or a junkyard or by any chance your little hide out' I asked the Gorgeous guy in front of me, but I wasn't looking at him in the eye I just let my eyes wonder around the building.

'Well, what do you want, since you drove all the way here, no one brought you here, I suppose its not for sight seeing'. He said to me as his nigga's laughed along with him.