Chapter 14

"Os eres precioso, no escuchar er que os oi'r de gente".
          ("You are precious, Don't listen to what you hear from people").
                                           @reallpresh.

Ira  POV;

Winnie made me pick cute dresses, I must confess, they are so many but I don't mind at all, since they will make me succeed in my plan and of course come out victorious.

Trying on all these clothes is a whole lot of work and Winnie is still insisting we come back in the next two weeks to get some more.
      But I'm really going to kick against it when the time comes, I am already drained from all the testing of different clothes it's so stressful.

Win's mouth open and close a number of times after I try some clothes, she disapproved many of the clothes I selected.

She insisted I try out the ones she picked.  They are really beautiful and sexy.

Finally we were able to stick to some clothes I liked in the boutique, we made our way out  with seven big bags, which contain clothes, shoes, hats and Glasses, Win demanded I got.

"Cole, can you drop us at the saloon, Ira, needs to get her hair done, "this thing she has on her head is a serious mess". Win told Cole, pulling a strand of my hair.
  "ouchy". I winced.

He didn't even say a word to her, he just started the car and drove away. I saw the way he froze when we came out of the boutique with those bags, he must be wondering what the hell we are doing with seven big bags.

I don't blame him, girls are totally different from boys.

We reached this fancy saloon, different ladies were already sitted doing their hair, some were paying and getting out, their hairs look amazing.

This saloon is really big, because it has many workers, and each of them had customers on sit, I think the workers are shared into different groups, some are in charge of hair washing, some dry hair,and some stretch while majority dress the hair.

As we entered, an older beautiful woman, maybe in her early fifties welcomed us with her sweet smile.

"Welcome to fabio Doti salon, here we get your hair done in the perfect shape you desire". This salon is situated in the best area ever, it is in lower Manhattan. "we believe that hair should be defined by its nature and shape". She said as she smiled down at us.

"Of course, ma'am, we need this thick noodles out in no time". Win said looking at my hair with utmost hatred.

"I sure will take you to the right lady who will dress your hair perfectly". The woman said mimicking Win's disgusted face.

I got many pictures of different hair styles,  I was made to check them out so as to pick a nice one for my hair.

I choose a half up, half down hair style. "You look so beautiful, sugar". Win said cupping my face in her palms, as the stylist finished with my hair.
      "I know right!!". I responded making her throw a smile my way.

I stood up from the chair, after admiring my hair more in the mirror, I stylishly cat walk out of the saloon, waving the elderly ma'am with a princess wave, I learnt from a movie.

I stormed out still on my stylish steps, I walked over to where the guy's were standing with their mouths open as I walked over to them, I'mm sure they are really surprised at my look, definitely.

Win trailed faster behind me, laughing her belly out, I slide a little pushing my hip and butt to a side, like a girl in a fashion parade, I see Bridge's mouth form into a 'wow'. I went closer to them, took off Chan's jacket, he kept on his shoulder, I swing it over mine, throwing him a kiss, which he caught, smiling sheepishly.

He took my hand, spin me a bit and lead me to the car, which he opened like a gentleman he is.

I feel like a queen already, I can't wait to see Walter's face, when I arrive school tomorrow.

"Walter is going to be tripping over his ass tomorrow, when he see's the new you". Bridge said as soon as he got into the car as if he was reading my mind.

Win and Chan squeeze me with their hugs as they sit beside me, it ended as their skin touched each other, causing a sensation for them, they pulled away and there was this pause in the air, after that, everyone fell into a minute of silence.

"So where are we heading to?" Win asked breaking the silence.

She has this irritated look on her face and I just had to light up this awkward moment, I tickled her and Chan with my both hands making them giggle like children over the car.

We reached the hide out and we all get off, I flip my hair side ways as many times as possible, because I so much love the style of my hair.

"Just imagine yourself Hon, in a cute outfit, pretty hair and gorgeous face, definitely all eyes will be on You". Win said in a happy tune.

"I'm going to get snacks, who wants to come along". Win asked and Chan volunteered to accompany her.

To our surprise she didn't argue, she just walked towards the door and motioned for him to come along, he opened the door for her and they both stormed out making us smile big for them.

"Hey guys, we need to make those two a thing, neither Win nor Chan will get to know about it". I suggested

"I love the sound of that" Bridge said mimicking the way I normally say it.

"That's my thing, Bridge". I said in between laughter, as I flipped my hair backwards.

I love this new hair style, it makes me crazy, I touched the tip of it and flipped it over again, Bridge side hugs me and we both turn to stare at Cole.

He just had this blank look on, as if we are to read his mind.

"Wait big guy, are you going to say something?, or just keep staring at us and not say a thing?".

"Fine cupcake, whatever you want, well we tried it before and it didn't work, well that was because Chan gave up on it, but if you insist we can try it since he won't have any idea". Cole said.

I got a painful high five from Bridge, its as if he thought I was a guy.
I blow my palm to cool it from the pain.

I engage in a chat with Bridge and he tells me what I need to know and what not, he tells me the way he get girls to be with whosoever they like, he tells me how his great grandmother  flirts with his dad because she thinks he's too handsome to be with her daughter,
       "Gross"  what kind of a grandmom will do that". I asked
     "Well, my grandmom's kind". Bridge responded laughing.

"Silly its meant to be rhetorical".I scolded and he just laughed at me.

He tells me how to use flirty words on people to make them do my biddings.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, I'm optimistic about that.........

Be sure  to expect more lovely chapters.....

Love you to the moon and back...❤❤❤❤...

#stayhomeandstaysafe#.