Chapter 32.

IRA.

"She's awake". I hear miss Sharkey say   to the doctor and he appear in my side, checking my pulse and my eyes carefully.

He tug at her arm and lead her away from me, I close my eyes rubbing my head from the pain.
" Sharkey you need to watch her closely especially now, she need to eat and look after herself in her condition she needs a lot of fruits and vegetables to have strength". Doctor Johnson said from around the room.

"What condition are you talking about?". I ask helping myself up, not minding the pain banging in my head, they try to make me lay back but as stubborn as I am its impossible especially now. They didn't know I was eavesdropping, I didn't mean to, it just  happened, well they were talking in the same room I'm in so there's no way they expect me not to eavesdrop.

" IRA you have a baby in there". Doctor Johnson announced.
"What!!, what baby are you talking about". I screamed looking down at my belly, then it dawn on Me, no protection was used the night of the graduation I went intimate with Cole.
    I'm so  unlucky, dad is lying unconscious he would be very disappointed if he finds out and my baby's daddy is a drug addict and he told me clearly he doesn't want to be a father just yet, What a life I live.
  Is it about passing through pain, for the rest of My life?, this poor baby can't suffer  that too.

I hold unto my belly crying, miss Sharkey pull me to her and hug me really tight, " its going to be alright, we'll take care of the baby". She assure me.

"No one should know about my pregnancy, its our little secret, okay doc?, miss Sharkey you too not even my friends". I say  still in her arms.

" its fine if that's what you want". Doctor Johnson say.
"And Cole?, I guess he's the father he deserves to know". Miss Sharkey brings it up.

"He's the baby's daddy but he doesn't deserve to know that, its over between us, can we please not talk about this?". I say crying more as I remember what Cole has done.

" oh baby you are going through a lot, when did this happen, oh I'm sorry you don't want to talk about it". Miss Sharkey say releasing me from the hug as she make me sit beside her on the bed.

"Earlier today, before you called, Miss Sharkey I saw Cole doing Drugs with Chan". I cry more, my shoulders shake as every noise I make came out as a scream. There's nothing else to call it if its not doing drugs even though I didn't see him do it, he was just an accomplice.

" So sorry baby, we'll surely walk pass it like it never happened". She say cupping my face and wiping my sticky tears with her thumb.

"I wish I can". I say to myself more than to anyone.

"Doc, I want to take dad some where far from here, like transfer him to another country and start a new life and expect whatsoever, somewhere far from all this pain, memories and so much more, here reminds me so much of my painful moments, miss Sharkey you will come along, right?". I ask looking from  The doc to miss Sharkey.

" if this is what you really want and if its possible to transfer a person in coma, I'll come along". Miss Sharkey say to a relaxed me.

"Where do you suggest we take him". She ask.
" Doc, which hospital do you think will give him the adequate care he needs". I ask really eager to leave from here.

"I know a doctor friend in the Philippines, I'll contact him and let him know what's on ground, I know he will be willing to help". Doctor Johnson said to us.

" contact him  today, I'll leave tonight to make arrangement of where I and miss Sharkey can stay, somewhere close to the hospital, you can fly him with miss Sharkey ". I let them know my idea.