Chapter 17.

Ira POV

I wonder what's up with her, she has been pouting non stop, she's ostensively wearing a frown and at the same time pouting like a kid in kindergarten.

"Do you want to talk". I asked her as she picked up her phone.
     "Ira, I'm bored and you aren't helping out, thanks to you I'm not sleepy anymore, Jesus, you are a pain in the head". Win said pouting more.

Jeez, what's with this lady and pouting. "What do you suggest we do?, its only 1:00am.
    "I don't know, hurry and think of something". She said going through her phone with all seriousness, I wonder what she's checking for.

I have an idea, I ran up the stairs leaving Win with whatever she is up to. I took out the booklet Chan gave me, as I got hold of this booklet, I raced down the stairs.

"Win join me, let's read the content together". I suggested as I flipped through the pages.
    "Alright girl, let's learn some flirty words and moves". She said standing to her feet, dropping her phone carelessly on the sofa as if its annoying.

She ran to my side giggling her ass out, she collected the booklet from my precious lap, not minding if I was going through a thing, she placed it on hers and hummed something I don't know of, not in my dreams, as she scanned through the pages.

"Gosh, it doesn't have any picture to look at". She mouthed to herself, Win looks really bored, she returned the booklet back on my lap and started pouting.

"Really?, Win!!, really??, well I see pouting is definitely your thing". I giggled as she didn't stop pouting.

What do we have here?, I scanned through the booklet, "Win this game suppose to last for two weeks, what if I'm not able to hold on till then or Walter, And it says after the two weeks the girl decides if she wants to be with the guy of her dreams". I read aloud,

       "Two weeks??, it will be boring by then, two days is fine by me, well at least that good for nothing bro of mine will be with the girl of his dreams". Win screamed,

"Hush it, its too early". I said giggling at ones and we tickled each other,as we fell to the ground.

" okay, let's continue " she said helping me up to my feet, we sat and placed our eyes on the booklet in front of us, just then we gasped as we read a part

We had to sleep in, I don't know why Win can be so inconsiderate when it has to do with disturbing my sleep.

"We stayed up all night, Win I think its early hours of the morning, oh men, I don't even know what to call it". I said making  Win laugh at me. This is the fourth time She's waking me up this morning, I need more sleep.

"Lazy girl, get up, its time to pick an outfit for today's show, your fake boyfriend will be here in the next two hours, you don't want him to see you like this do you??. Win blabbed.

She pulled me up with all her strength, since I refused to get up.
      She shoved me inside the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

"You better hurry up, if you don't want to face my wrath". She threatened.

"You can force the horse to the river but you can't make it drink from the river".  I attacked.

" you can try my patience a little and see how I make it drink". She fired back.

I know I can't get away with this if I begin to attack her, she will definitely defeat me on this one, besides she is right, I have school to attend.

I had a quick bathe and got out with a towel round about my body and another on my hair tied in form of a scarf.