Chapter 22.🤗

Ira's POV.

After a few minutes Cassy became calm, her eyes still watery,  "Cassy you are not a mistake,  look around you, we are all here for you baby". I told her as she stayed on my lap resting her head on my chest.

"Do me a favour and don't cry okay". " yes guardian angel". She said making us all to laugh.

"Cassy, would you like to play with me and Moses tomorrow? ". Kayla asked don't worry we won't play too rough,  you are just the right girl, at the right place and at the right time, not a mistake at all, if not you won't have met me, Moses, Ira,  Cole and Abby ". Kayla added with her tiny baby voice.

Cassy left my body and hugged Kayla,  she brought out her pinky finger and made a pinky swear to Kayla, "sisters and best friends ".
I find my self doing the sign Abby is showing Kayla, And we all joined her.

I put Cassy down so she can stand with Kayla,  they hugged each other very tight, after pulling away from the hug,  Cassy said thank you to me making herself loud enough be heard.

"Ira and Cole, can you two be our God parents". Kayla asked happily and Cole carried her up and he motioned for me to do same to Cassy which I did,  they laugh so hard as we tickled them.

"It's time for bed" Abby announced after joining their beds together so they can be close and I sang bedtime song to them as they drift away to sleep.

"Thanks a lot guys for your time" Abby said as she walk us to the car.
"No biggie, we have to go now". I said as I hug Abby before leaving.

**********************************

I can't get my mind off those girls, I need to take them to miss Sharkey,  she would do a good job by feeding them and caring for them, at least three days trip to my Dad's house will do,  we'll stay over for weekend and enjoy ourselves there, it would be so much fun, adopting them won't be a good idea, even though I want to,  Dad will never let me, and besides I am yet to  graduate, coping with children and then my education won't be easy for me.

"Cole,  do you want to be a daddy at this age? ". I asked as we drove in the middle of darkness.

"No, not at all,  hell no, I don't want to be father of a child,  I don't even want to impregnant a lady". Jeez what made him think that, that wasn't what I want to hear,  but I am saying he should impregnant me, that means if he gets a girl pregnant he will deny her and the child or ask the mother to abort the baby.

"Don't get me wrong Cole, I just asked,  I was curious  that's all".
"No biggie, Ira, just don't think of getting pregnant, it's too early, you will end up hating your child or giving them up for adoption ".
<Nope> that's all I said to him and I didn't say another word to him until he packed in front of my house and I got in really quick, as he drove away.

I went straight to check up on Win,  and she's fast asleep with bottles of wine on the floor,  I put the bottle to my nose,  and the smell is really awful.
Did she order for strong alcoholic wine just to ease herself from pain. I covered her with her blanket that's on the ground and I took the empty bottles with me as I head downstairs.

I disposed the four bottles after I emptied the second bottle that had little content,  as I put the wine to my lips,  it burn my throat,  how was she able to drink four of them.

I drank a glass of milk, and changed into my comfortable night wear after I had my bath, there's so much sleep in my eyes and as I lay down I gave in to darkness willingly.

'Grrrrrrrrrrrrr',  my phone rings, I put my hand on the table as I took my phone,  I didn't bother checking the name, I just answered it.

"hey dear,  how are you doing? ". The person on the order end asked.
"Walter". I screamed as my eyes jerk open.
"yeah,  it's Walter,  I just want to know, if you are free today, so we could hang out together". I rolled my eyes at this.