Chapter 35.

Ira.

sometimes Explanation before conclusion is appropriate, never dwell on a single story.

My baby girl was put in the incubator for two Months, since she was born at the age of seven Month, she did well after two months and finally I can take her home with me.

Miss Sharkey came around more often so she can stay with me while she got her sister to look after dad while she's gone, the doctor has said I can take my baby Valarie home just like the name her dad wants her to bear, Miss Sharkey decides to stay back til now according to her she wants to discuss something with me.

"Welcome home baby Valarie and Mum Ira". I smile as I see the write up in the sitting room the house is decorated, bridge and Hayley come from around the corner and each gave me a hug, Jeremy still in Hayley's arms.

Just the woman I don't want to see, Elizabeth Michaelson come out from the kitchen holding a beautiful tray of chocolate cookies, it looks delicious but I can't dare to take a thing from her.

" What's she doing here?,who let her in?". I ask as I move to meet her.
I slam the tray out of her hand harshly so it fall off with the content, I grab her by the wrist and start pulling her to the door to let her out of my house and presence,

Bridge stops me at the door, he takes my hand off beth and carry me out, I hear  Beth cry but I don't turn to look, I let bridge pull me out of her sight and into the kitchen, Miss Sharkey takes a broom and pack the chocolate cookies, it wasn't save it scatter on the floor cause its still sticky.

"You are going to listen to us okay?". Bridge say and I push him in his chest, and move to the window to cry to my heart content.

"Then I didn't love your father, but I loved my children". Beth's voice is heard from outside the kitchen door.

I turn to stop her but bridge pulls me back to the window staying behind me to stop my next move, " you would listen". He says one more time really harsh.
I break down and cry into his chest and his hand come to my back to calm me.

"When Iya and Ryder were born, my friend hide Ryder cause she knows how my marriage with your dad has been, your dad knew about Iya but the doctor told him the second child died and they provided a dead child for him to believe, it was after some days my friend told me about my baby  how she hide him, I was grateful to her but I didn't want to bring him to Sanderson, I was hurt then, my parents forced me into marrying your dad because of what they benefited from his parents, I tried to love him after I found out Michaelson got married but I couldn't, when I had you I wanted to stay but I've seen Michaelson and we were working into getting married, I know your dad won't let me leave with his babies so I left you and Iya behind, I didn't stop checking on you two secretly but when I thought it was going to be risky I stopped.
   Believe me I tried to love your dad, I used the fact that he can't provide my everything as an excuse.
Michaelson never met Sanderson when he propose to me so it was easy hiding my identity after we met again, you know you didn't accept Walter even when he tried to be good for you, you are already in love with Cole and that's why you can't love anyone aside him even though act to not love him again". I'm on the floor now I can imagine what dad went through all these years, trying to love someone who never loved him.

"You are such a liar, I can never believe you, dad tried to be good to you to give you all that you wanted". I cry struggling to leave Bridges grip

" I didn't say he never tried, it was me who wasn't ready to love him, my heart wasn't willing, I didn't want to continue to love him so I had to leave, recently he told me how he loved me but I choose to be with someone else who change to a monster, I was too afraid to be selfish to tell him I love him now for keeping my daughter and protecting her, I found out I feel something for him during that Christmas celebration, but I was scared it was lust cause I remember not loving him before now.
     I had to leave New York for good when I found out I still love your dad and I don't know if he will take me back, after I had you left, I search for you everywhere I secretly visited your dad and it was then I found out you moved to the Philippines and you applied for my agency I have to be close to my daughter since I didn't stay with her when she was younger, I missed you darling".

"I  still won't believe you, no matter what, I hate you beth, I don't even know what to call you, Lowinna or Elizabeth?". I cry out
" let me go bridge ". I hit his chest so hard.

" Ira, she's saying the truth, I did my own research too, and its true, you need to believe her Ira, I won't lie to you I know how much you wished for your Mom to be there with you, forgive her Ira". Miss Sharkey tell me.

"Miss Sharkey!!". The door open and miss Sharkey come to meet me, she nod severally hugging me.

She pull me by the arm to meet my mother, I hug Beth so tight, no wonder I felt a connection when I look into her eyes and when she smile at me.

" I'm sorry baby". She cried into me.
"Mom". I call her and she pull away from me to look into my eye. " you heard me". I  smile at her cute figure.
    Okay now she's squeezing me all in the name of hug.

The welcome party went well, me reconciling with my mom, Valarie meeting new faces that bring smile to her cute lips.

Vero calls her Valerie, the difference in the middle 'a' and 'e'. I call her rieh, or Val for short, and mom calls her Zira, a name formed from Ira.

Its been three months after Valarie got out from the incubator, she's looking really sound and healthy, mom comes to visit her more often and she goes over to dad too.

I'm taking rieh to Dad to see his Grand daughter, I enter the ICU and he's still the same, same like before unconscious but calm.
I take a seat very close to dad so Rieh can see her grandfather, she clasp his finger round her tiny ones, I wish he can open his eyes and look at her and call her by any name he choose to.

I cry as I thought of good things that should happen to me, I deserve happiness.
    Mom and Miss Sharkey are here too, mom has been here for some days now taking care of dad, she believes so much in loving someone, trying to love not just thinking of it but trying to, grow to want to see each other

When we are around dad we smile and laugh more often.
I can't cry hear, I don't want dad to feel sad, I pick rieh up to my shoulders to leave but dad holds her tiny hand really tight, as if she's aware of what is happening she bends down to put his hand in her mouth, swinging it playfully.

I actually stop breathing, I start screaming "mom, Sharkey", " Dad!!!!!". I scream some more, they come in to see why I'm panicking and we call in the doctor, next second he's inside with us.

"Step back a bit". He orders and I gently pull rieh's hand away from dad and I step back two paces.

" Mr. Sanderson, I know you are there, if you can hear me move your finger once more, your family is here ". We wait patiently staring at his hand, its as if doctor Johnson is tired of waiting cause he shake his head but I refuse to believe that.
     I run to dad's side, putting rieh on my lap.

" Dad, I know you can hear me, its your baby girl, Ira, I'm here, we are here too, stay with us okay, mom is here as well". I cry in between my words, I pull my hand to reach mom so she can come say hi to dad.

I place her hand on his and mine under his"do you remember this hands?,  it's mom and I dad we are here for you, show us you are still there". Dad blink his eyes that are still shut and he reach for mom's hand on his, she kiss his hand softly and move away to cry into miss Sharkey's arms,  I rub his hand gently and rieh baby talk making us all to laugh.

He falls back into coma, and I begin to panic, "Doc what's happening?". I ask worried sick.

"He hasn't fully regain consciousness he will be on and off but with time he will be okay, Ira there's an improvement, we are happy to say a miracle is about to happen". I hug doctor Johnson mouthing the word thank you.

I return with rieh back to manila its still not yet time to return, bridge has not yet disclose my where about to Cole, win and Chan and I'm so much happy for that.

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I know its short but bear with me on this one.........
Like always don't forget to vote, comment and share.
Love you to the moon and beyond.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.