Chapter 11

"Attitude is a reflection of yourself, because you are the only one".
                                                @reallpresh.

Song "photograph----by Ed-sheeren". It releases the urge for you to read more.

Ira.

'Win!!!!!'. I screamed really loud, and at the same time shocked as hell to see her, she ran to me and hugged me really tight, regardless of the pain I'm receiving from my hand,
       When I winced she released me a little but still held on tight.

'Don't be so dramatic sis'. Walter said as he entered the room.

I went dumb, I don't know how on earth they got to know I'm here.

'Walter and winner are friends of my family, so they wanted to see Ryder and you know how inquisitive Winner is, she wanted the whole gist about the accident and there she got to know you were the victim of Ryder's careless driving'. Cole said to me as if he read my mind.

'Find some other place Chanie, I want to sit close to my sugar cane' win told Chan, after she didn't apologize about pushing him.

He didn't argue, he just quietly left the space, I could sense the tension in the air when she completed her words, but she seemed not to care about the tension she just caused.

Chan left the room entirely, he really felt bad and I feel for him, I looked at Cole but he just shook his Head, Bridge immediately went after him, I saw win look at Chan's back and I can see guilt in her eyes but she shook it off.

'Sugar cane, how are you feeling?. Sorry, I didn't come early, pie'.Winner said as she called me all sought of pet names, which happens to be snacks.

First of all Win, I feel pain again after you crushed me all in the name of hugging me, and two your attitude towards Chan.
       I told her but she just went silent.

'I brought flowes 'Walter said breaking the silence that fell.

I took the flowers from him and smelled it, though it smells like leaf, but its a nice set of leaf.
    I read the note on it which reads,  'Get well soon, lots of love'. I smiled at him and Cole collected the flower from me ' before you start eating flowers, I prefer it stays on the table'. He added and everyone laughed at his joke.

'Pablo, you should have been really careful, because only God knows what would have happened' Win scold Ryder, who just stick out his tongue in her direction and made silly face at her.

'Hey, honey'. Dad, said as he entered the room.
       'I'll be leaving now, guys, I'll see you tomorrow, take care love' Beth said as she pecked me on the cheek, she gave everyone a hug, she wanted to exclude Cole, because she doesn't know how he will react but he opened his arms to her surprise, and they hugged like never before.

She stormed out of the room, Dad didn't say a word, he just came to me, he gently cleaned off the spot Beth kissed and kissed my other cheek.

Finally, I'm going home, my hand doesn't hurt that much, the scar on my forehead and lips are not visible anymore.

I took the drugs prescribed for me by the doctor and I applied the ointment Beth gave me.

'Babe, let me drop you home, okay at lea-----'. I swear before Ryder finished his sentence, everyone screamed shutting him up, of course I'm not excluded.

I won't let that ass sit close to a steering while he drives me, maybe next time, I won't be able to carry my baby, and I might as well last for a year in a hospital.