Chapter 16.

Ira's POV;

I can't help but imagine how tomorrow is going to be, I in my new appearance, the shock on everyone's face when they see the new Ira Clauslowinna Sanderson.

Walter!, maybe he might not be amazed by my new look. I just need to go over the booklet Chan gave me, so that I will have the idea of what to do and what not to do.

"Ira, about Hayley, what do you suggest I do, I just texted her asking her if I can come over for us to talk but she said she's not interested in seeing a punk like me or even talking to me". Bridge looks really upset right now, I just stared emotionless at his figure.

"First of all, Bridge, who's Hayley?". I asked whispering the words into his ears like he did to me.

"Oh God, Ira, you weren't paying attention, Hayley is the cute waitress I was talking about, silly".

"Oh now I remember her,well you won't blame me I have a lot on my head".

"Whatever Ira, so what do you suggest I do? I don't want to force her, I want to give her time to change the way she feels about me, Even though I'm a play boy, I still have a good heart". He said pouting like a two years old baby boy.

"Okay boy, you just have to relax, we'll figure this thing out together, well I need to do some thinking and  you need to think as well". I told him as I finished my last slice of pizza, drinking the last content of my milk on the table.

"That reminds me Ira, I'm going to be acting as your boyfriend, you can take off that look off your face, because we won't be doing all those things couples do, okay". Cole said staring at me.

"Boyfriend??". I asked aloud, making everyone laugh except me.

"Yes Boyfriend!!!, it's going to be a fake one though, we won't do the crazy stuffs  of course that will be if need be". I jumped in fright as he said that part.

"Silly relax, I'm only joking, we just have to make Walter jealous and for him to come around". He chirped.

If you read the booklet you will definitely understand everything. Cole added.

  "Ira, come over here so I'll put you through while later in the night you just check out the content of that booklet". Chan said making me get up and go over to his side.

(chemical formula and Equations).
Na-sodium, H20-water, C6H12O6-Glucose, C2H6O-Alcohol, H2S-Hydrogen sulfide, O2-Oxygen, C2H6O-Ethanol, C2H4O2-Vinegar, C4H10-Butane, NO3'-Nitrate, CU-copper, F2-Fluoride, CO-Carbon Monoxide, Ti-Tatanium, C-carbon, Br2-Bromine. The chemical formulas are types of shorthand for representing the elements in a compound. It shows the symbols of the element in the compound and the ratio of the elements to one another. If a substance contains more than one atom of a particular element, this quantity is indicated in chemical formulas or equations using a subscript number after the element symbol.
        (Tutorial is over).

Being an art student as well as a science one is really terrific.

      Chan is a good teacher, I understood everything he thought, I memorised every formula he gave me and its really interesting.

   He's different from all his friends, very gentle and kind, I know with all his sweet side, there must be a black side no one knows of and he's doing a pretty job hiding it carefully.

"It's getting late, I guess we should all go home". Cole suggested.

The ride home was a quiet one, just the blast from the radio that lighten the whole place up but no one said a single word.

I fell asleep as Ed-Sheeran's 'Happier' made its way through the speaker, I relaxed on Chan's shoulders as he held my head close to his chest to enable me sleep properly and not groan in pain after I wake up.

"Wakey, wakey, princess". Chan's soft voice penetrated to my ears waking me from the sleep.

I must have slept too much, I thought and gently got out of the car.

Win, Cole and Bridge were out already, "Ira, here's the key". Cole said handing it over to me.

"No, Cole if you are going to pretend as my fake boyfriend, then you should start thinking of dropping me off everyday at school". I told him winking.

"Hmmmmm, interesting, Girlfriend, I'll do just that, but I guess I will use my car after tomorrow to take you round town". He added making us laugh.

"Give me a call, if you don't understand a thing you read, okay". He added before driving out with the boys in the car.
Win held my arm as we walked inside the house.

"Oh Winnie, I need a lot of sleep". I told her as I gripped her left arm tightly.
     "Just go freshen up and get some sleep, we'll unpack the bags tomorrow". She added, pushing me gently to the foot of the step.

To have a nice sleep is absolutely what I need, I rushed upstairs to I and Win's room, I entered the bathroom and did my magic, its the fastest I  think  I've ever done.

I unwrap my towel from my body and got into my comfortable nighty, I lay quietly on the bed as Win enter the room, I wait for sleep to take over but it didn't, I shut my eyes to give way to darkness but it didn't work.

I put on my headset, so I can listen to some cool music that can make me fall asleep faster.  I guess when you aren't sleepy, no matter what you do to enable sleep come to your eyes it won't. I sang along as the music penetrated through my ears.

"Shushhhhhhh, someone is trying to get some   sleep here". Win said as she adjusted her body on the bed.

I have spent forty five minutes on the bed rolling from side to side, waiting for sleep to take over, Win had gone really far.

I strolled downstairs, got a glass of milk and went to the balcony to watch the moon and stars.

Watching my neighborhood from here at night is a lot better than seeing it in the morning, the street lights are up shining so bright like the sun. There are disco light hung around some trees making the area homey, and it looks more like Christmas.

The buildings are a lot alike, I didn't notice it before now, just the colors are different but the pattern are same.
This is an estate, I totally Forgot, I didn't know young people live around here, I guess they are students as well, its not my fault, I've not taken time to check around and the only neighbors I have seen are not my mates, they look older.

A group of young teens, troop into the neighborhood, they got out from a black Van, it looks more like a bus but a flashy one, the glass is tinted and the back is as flat as anything.
        The door slides open as eight girls and eight boys Made their way out, The car reversed and zoomed off leaving they teens behind.

They look like they are coming from a party or club, whatever they like to call it, two girls staggered as they walk, they must be pretty drunk, they are supported by two guys who led them inside the house opposite mine.

I watched them closely like I'm their nanny who wants to make sure they are doing just fine. I put the glass cup to my lips and didn't pull it out, until I have finished all the Content, I placed the empty glass cup on the pavement, I thought I dropped it properly until it left the pavement and crashed on the ground, the noise was so loud, it made those party gangs jerk in fear, as they saw me they threw dagger at me with their eyes, except one clown that just smiled at me and winked.

I wonder what is amusing that one that he's smiling like a dead goat, the girl he's holding looked at me and waved, I didn't wave back, I wonder what in the moon is wrong with those two idiots.
   He  whispered something to her ear and they smiled at me, waving again, I turned my hair around and just then Win came in.

"Oh God, what was that sound?" I didn't even say a word, I just put on a pitiable face.
    "Don't tell me you are the one". she said as she followed my hand, she gasped as she saw the glass in pieces, "its died after crashing 10 ft to the ground from this height" . I managed to say as she laughed widely, rubbing her stomach along with her.

She led me inside the kitchen and poured Glass of milk into two glass, handed one over to me and she drank hers all at ones, which I copied too and we stayed in silence as we exhaled cool air, continuously.