Bonus chap.

No one's POV;

Mr Michaelson
"Today I welcome you all to this reunion, A reunion that is trailed with the four walls of love, Peace, happiness and togetherness. Elizabeth I'm sorry for being a jerk, I'm sorry for being a bad husband to you, I know I can't change the way you feel now, I mean you are happier in another's arms and I'll try to live with that, but I'm still so sorry for hurting you like I did".

Right now Elizabeth is pulled to a side hug with the arms of Sanderson round her waist, nudging her that this is were she belongs which she affirm by wrapping hers round his waist. I didn't mention, She's a 5ft9 while Sanderson is 7ft5. (Don't blame me).

"My sons, Cole and Ryder, I love you boys, let's start over again as a family, Ryder I don't mind if you have your real family now, your mom and dad and sister, another family with Olive. I still want a family with you, cause you are my son, and I'm really sorry for hurting your mom right in your eyes, I'm sorry for being selfish all these while.

Cole, it has been us Right,?, I'm really sorry for not being a father to you from day one, I'm sorry for not noticing it has always been you around me, I'm sorry for saying sorry now to you instead of you saying you are proud to call me your father and I in turn will say Thank you son, I'm so sorry once again for saying sorry, I can understand if you hate me too much but please give me another chance, I've lost all and I can live knowing that but I can't live knowing I don't have you, knowing you don't acknowledge my presence in your life, I'm sorry for not listening to you every time you wanted a father to talk to, I'm sorry for not making you do what you want instead I lived your life for you, I decide what you wanted to be In life, I'm happy for you standing up to me defending yourself and deciding what you want even when I was being like a chip fries trying hard to make you do my will. I'm happy you found your heart with Ira, you two make a cute couple, just please son, forgive me and call me Father cause I'll die to hear that once again from you.

To everyone here, let love continue to lead us. I'm so happy I'm a part of this".
With this he raise his glass up, so does everyone in the hall. And he passed his microphone before going to the open arms of Cole, Ryder and Elizabeth.

Ira.
Valerie is loving this moment, she makes silly baby noise. Rain and Jeremy chuckle at her behavior. Dad moves his gaze from Val and it lands on me.
"I'm suppose to be mad at you, but every sight of this Angel has made my heart to flutter. I love you two and I'm happy to be here to see your  smile even as you have passed it to this creature". With this I let my free hand go under his arm and pull him in for a hug.

Mom clear her throat and I giggle before joining her in a group hug.

Cole takes Val from me after hugging me too, he kisses val on her forehead before handing her to Vero who decided to honour my invitation, Vero couldn't let Cole pass her to give Val to anyone so she blocked him and demanded he gives Val to her or she would use her shoe on his head. This lands us to this point were Cole hands Val to Vero, he is enjoying Vero's empty threat cause he hasn't recovered from the laughter yet and so does everyone who heard what she said.

His gaze falls on me and my smile fade little by little, the way he is looking at me, I'm melting, his smiling face is replaced with a serious one. He comes to stand before me.

Snaking his hand under mine and pecking it. Hmm, he sure knows how to get this lady blush.
"If you keep blushing like that, I can't stop myself from ditching this party and make you get Val a sibling". He say and I chuckle.

"such a pervert". I say tilting my head back as I laugh, recovering from the laugh my head comes back to stand erect but Cole is no were in sight.

I was a bit shock until I feel his hand still holding me and that was when I look down to see him on one knee and his other hand holding a silver ring.