Chapter 12.

"Friends are sweetheart❤❤"
"Amigos eres dulzura❤❤(Spanish)".

Ira .

I reached my room only to find Win ravaging my wardrobe. Most of my girlish wears, were neatly sprayed on the bed, they look so beautiful in their different colors.

I ran my hand on each of them, Swears, I flash back to the events I went to wearing these gowns, I reached out my drawer, to get the pictures I took with these clothes.

'Oh sugar, you look so beautiful in all of them, especially this red one'. She said pointing at the picture I took with my red gown.

'Really, Win?'. I said with puff eyes.
       'Of course sunshine, you look so beautiful, maybe you should try this red one on, at least attend this feast with this dress, baby'. Win said making baby dog eyes.

'No Win, I can't, I love what I wear and besides they must be pretty tight by now, I wore them a long time ago'. I told her, disapproving her idea.

I can't imagine wearing girlish dress, even if I want to, I can't imagine myself on it, I will look so terrible.

'Ira, just try it out, maybe you are wrong, it might as well be your size'.
      She just can't win me with those pitiful eyes she's making.

'I'll try it, if it's tight I'm so not wearing it, but if its not I might consider just today, and I'm only going to try out this red one and nothing more'. She agreed to my decision.

I forced myself into the dress, with Win's help, the dress is pretty tight, but I love the dress on me, I can just imagine how much I've missed my girlish clothes, I wasn't even able to zip the gown up cause of how tight it is.

Just then Cole showed up, I forgot to close the door behind me as I entered.

'Ira!!'. Immediately he saw me, he became speechless.

'Its too tight am going to have to take it off'. I said not directing it to anyone.

'You might want to excuse me'. I said to Cole, he left after vacillating a little but finally giving in.

'Its a shame, you can't wear it, but don't worry roomie, I'll make you wear it some other time, just mark my words'.

I didn't even pay attention to her, I justo estocada mi lengua afuera (i just thrust my tongue out).

I decided to wear something I'll be  comfortable in,  but not so boyish cloth. I guess its the influence of trying out my old gown.

I got into a comfortable square crop top, my brothers jean short, and I wore my heel boots which I love so much.

'You look boyishly hot' Win said tugging my arm as we head downstairs to join the others in the party.

Everyone is really having great fun, and I love the cute faces in here, except Beth and Dad, they look at each other disgustedly, I think I'm the only one who sees it and I don't care at all.

®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®®

I left the room  to get some fresh air, everyone is in different area making their night fun, I just decided to wonder in the pool area.

I can hear the water calling me, its really blue just like the sky, its singing along with the gentle cool breeze, I smiled to myself as I visualize Iya close to the water hailing me as I swim, he never for ones got in this water cause its deep,

He preferred the other one, Dad built specifically for him at the other side, its not so deep like this one here, but as he died it was covered, now beautiful trees grow around it, making this part of the house naturally cool.