Chapter 36

Ira.

Valarie is cutely curled up in my arms as she made a move to wake up, she curl herself up and then made a simple cry and I dance around with her hushing her gently so she would stay still.

she open her blue eyes, staring down at me as she make a move for her lips to part revealing her toothless mouth and  smile brightly at me.

Trying to touch my face with her tiny finger, she's now six month old, I let Jeremy play with her when I'm busy, I got a new house for just me and rieh, Vero moved back to new York to meet her dad, she misses him a lot and I advised her to go see him and make peace.

Valarie is really cute I must confess, she has full lips, long lashes and brow just like Cole, she took the female version of his face and my blonde hair and eyes, it won't take him a minute if he sees her to know she's his.

I need to call bridge, he called me a while ago, I guess he wants to check up on me or he wants to say he's going back to America.

I try his line the first time and the second time but he didn't pick, I give up, I tell myself and smile to my damsel.

I give her a warm bathe cause I'll be going to the office, her Nanny, Cassie, would be here to stay with her.
Mom called in today, we have a new client, and since mom is with dad she won't be attending the meeting so I'm in charge.

I put on a diaper for rieh and feed her my breast milk, I need to look presentable today, I dress rieh in a red  overall and a sweatshirt, since the weather is cold
I add a red cap on her head to go with her red overall, her hair is really curly.

I peck her on the cheek as I put her in the car seater placed on the bed, so she won't fall off.

I wear a black leather skirt and a black camisole, I wear my sweatshirt matching rieh's black and white strip sweatshirt, my black four inch heel to go with my outfit.

I pick her up to my shoulder and she tug on my sweatshirt seeing its similar, jumping in my arms she laugh and touch my face, tapping it playfully .

I kiss her fore head making her giggle. I walk down the stairs to meet Cassie already seated in the couch, she smile making her way to me, rieh cry as I hand her to Cassie but it didn't last long since she's used to her, Cassie play with her and she closes her mouth. I kiss her goodbye and leaves her in Cassie's care.

***********************************

I return after today's work really exhausted, it was a really hectic day, I'm glad I was able to handle the client, he seemed to be going berserk but as I explain to him what he needed to know I see the senses God actually gave him coming back.

The house looks really quiet, I had stopped at Hayley's to say hi, we had a little chat where I told her, when I see rieh I miss her father, she advice me to go to him, show him his daughter and just make things right, I really want rieh to be with her father, apart from getting her mom's love, I want her to experience the love of a father, just like I have, I lived with a single parent I don't want  to deprive rieh of the love of both parents.

I entered my room but no one is there, Ira always sleeps in my room, the car seater that I personally left on the bed is no longer there.
      I go downstairs and search everywhere but no sight of my baby or Cassie, I put a call to her but she didn't pick up.

I put a call to Hayley and on the second ring she picks up.
"Ira, Jeremy, his home room teacher said his aunt picked him already, you were with me did you by any chance send Cassie?". She sounds worried.

" I can't find rieh too, not even Cassie". I say, she scream from the phone and the call died.

I was outside my building when I called Hayley, I feel someone following me and I  increase my pace to return to my house, I put a call to bridge and just then something hit me hard, I fall to someone catching me as darkness find me not knowing who caught me from falling.