Chapter 34.👀👁

"Hayley?". I scream as she call my name, I had wanted to run or disappear, I wish the ground could open and swallow me, my past is hunting me gradually from beth, now Hayley, she hold onto a small figure in her hand as she approach me, she adjust him to her waist.

" Ira wait". She call out, If I run away she will definitely tell everyone and they will come for me, I need to face her.

"Hiiii". I say looking at the cute baby figure in her arms, " he's Jeremy, I and bridges son". She say following my gaze, oh she gave birth already, to a boy.
"Oh you had him, how old?". She looks surprise at my previous word, but I care less.

" he's six months now". She confirm, he looks really cute I must admit.
"What happened Ira, are you married?". I just kept quiet watching her ask and answer her questions. I've missed this soul that has been  part of my life.

"No don't tell me, is it what I'm thinking?, no right?". I just pull her to a sit close by careful not to hurt this little prince of all time, I smile as I remember Beth's pet name for my baby.
Little miss inquisitive is still questioning me, unlike win who is a whole lot miss inquisitive.

Vero must be in the other area, she's picking food item.
"I'm going to tell you everything but please hayz don't tell anyone including bridge". She shakes her head disagreeing with  me on that one.

" Bridge is here too". She say, bridge appears in our front.
"Ira!!!". He rushed to meet me but seeing my belly he make a halt.
" you are".
"Pregnant". I cut him short nonchalantly like I've been waiting for this attitude a long time ago.

" Okay I'll tell you two then, but no one should know okay?". Before I could utter another word vero call out approaching us.
Oh boy why will everyone stop me when I just want to start.
"I've been worried sick looking for you everywhere". She say sitting down and side hugging me.

" hello Dearie's". She greet the couples in our front and they did same looking curious.
I introduce them to vero and vice versa and they all look relax and turn to me to go ahead.

"Go ahead already, we are listening". Hayley demands.
I recap everything that has happened not leaving the part Where I saw Cole and Chan doing drugs, they don't even seem surprise.

" you knew?".
"Not until you disappeared, Cole told us everything, Chan has his past hunting him from time to time, that string he pierced in his arm, helps him relax, they don't do drugs especially Cole, he was just there to help Chan ease a little pain, Chan's dad is an assassin in China, Chan couldn't bear to see his father kill people and get away with it he had to run and Cole helped him.
     Few months ago his dad came looking for him and threatened to kill Adriana and Win, Chan had to send them to San Fransisco and after he got his father arrested and sent to Australian prison, he returned his wife and daughter and they are all good now, end of story". Bridge spill out.

" Wow so much has happened why I wasn't there". I say bringing my hand to carry Jeremiah who they call Jeremy for short.

"Cole misses you everyday he never stopped staring at his window or opening the door to wish to find you standing right there". Bridge say to me.

"Jeremy is really adorable, he will be a good friend to my little one". I say acting like I didn't hear bridge.
He smile at me and nods his head.

" so why did you three come down here?". I ask.
"Remember when I said I want to move to a different place?". Hayley ask.

" of course I do, so you decided to move down here of all places in the world?". I ask too.

"Yea, at least it has a benefit we found you, Hayley is now a graphic designer, a professional one at that, (stop with the flatteries, babe)'Hayley blush as bridge keep telling more I Need to know', and  she helps me in running a relationship guide  which I opened here in manila, while I'll be helping my dad in his construction company  back in new York city, I do go back there from time  to time after spending quality time with my family". Bridge outline.