Chapter 27

Ira's POV;

Christmas is approaching, just a couple of months more, it's going to be awesome, I'm going to visit the mall and get the best Christmas tree and a whole lot of presents, it would be awesome.

I get to invite my own friends which I've made for some months now, it's a miracle, and I'll be with the guy I love, my boyfriend, things weren't going well earlier but the table has turn.

I'll have Casy and Kayla over so they can help out, Dad would be happy to have them.
Ira, it's too early to start planning already.

Cole is fast asleep on my lap, his head hurts so much.
I know everyone would be wondering what changed.

Earlier today, I thought he don't want me, maybe he never meant a bit in the letter he wrote to me, but I was wrong, like soo wrong.

I had fallen on my butt, crying Soo hard because instead of kissing me back and telling me how he loves me, he step away from me, as I sat on the floor sobbing, he looked down to find my eyes on him, he picked me carefully and placed me on the kitchen counter.

"I can't get a good kiss if you are on your toes struggling to rule my lips. He had told me Smirking.

He placed his hand on my thigh and parted my legs, so he can stand in front of me, he looked at me with gorgeous eyes as he smiled at me, and pressed his lips against mine, we kissed for some minutes, wrestling with our lips as it went over on each other.

We pull apart when we were out of breath, he complained of that same head ache and I gave him a glass of water and aspirin, after touching his hair and running my hands through it, he fell asleep .

He is sleeping soundly now, he looks so cute as he sleep. I can't believe I fell in love with my love doctor.

"Hey, Ira you are here? ". Bridge said as he entered with Chan. They look so surprised to see me and especially Cole on my lap, sleeping peacefully.

"Hey Guys". I greeted, "This looks interesting,
Before you two were acting like strangers and now you are here with him on your lap and you are touching his hair, okay what are we missing? ". Bridge pressured and Chan is laughing so loud.

"Stop exaggerating things, and there's nothing fishy, you are only saying nonsense, he is just sleeping and we settled our differences, we are cool". I told them smiling, just then Cole woke up.

"Can't you two just be quiet and less inquisitive, I'm trying to rest". Cole said stopping them from asking any more questions.

"Relax man". Chan told him tugging Bridge's strong arm.
"Cupcake,do you mind coming upstairs with me, they are so loud". Cole said smiling at me as he touch my cheeks and I flush red.
""Of course". He sat up and held his hand out to support me, as I gain balance, he slide his hand round my waist as we climb the stairs.

Chan and Bridge watch us in great awe. I turn around only to see Chan mouth some words to me.
"Full story". He said before raising his thumb up, I know what he wants, maybe Win said something to him, even if she didn't, I don't know Chan to be Mr. Inquisitive, but I'll be glad to tell him, he is my good friend. He told me his little secret so he deserves mine.

"you are still a shy baby?". Cole said as he relax on the bed, crossing his hand around the back of his head, the side of his shirt exposing his full flesh ribs.

"Stop staring, and come sit close to me". He said smirking and touching his bed.

Okay I've been caught in the act. "I'm not staring, and hell no, I'm not a shy baby".
"of course you are, I saw you hid your face in my shirt when we passed Chan and Bridge downstairs, and your cheeks turn red when I wrap my hands round your tiny sexy waist ". He smirk.