Chapter 20

Ira's POV

"What was that for?". Win asked as she pulled away from the kiss, looking anywhere but at Chan, I thought she was enjoying it, but I think I guessed wrong.

" That was for the picture". Chan responded looking really pissed. I thought its actually a rhetorical question, or maybe not all rhetorical questions doesn't need answer, some do, Chan has made me to know that.

"I didn't ask you to do that, if I wanted.............".
" Of course, if you wanted it, you would have asked?, Winz I've been doing what you wanted for ages, don't you think its high time I did what I wanted, like ask you out and tell you I love you, and care about you, so you can be with me". Chan said with glitter in his eyes.

"What do you mean by this crap you are spilling out, it can't happen, you are just a kid, you need to be with your kind, I'm a different kind, and I'm old enough to know my type of guy, you are definitely not my match". Win screamed out her words poking Chan on his chest as she talked.

" Not your type, huh, but among all the guys, you decided to use my picture to impress your Grandmother's friends, why? Do you think I  am dumb too,  like the guys you walk around with?, or maybe you  think I'm as foolish as your younger bro, that's why you never think I'm good enough for you, or nothing good can come out of me, but you lie girl". Chan fired back.
    He's gone bizarre, "you are going to shut it up, cause you are talking badadash". Win flamed up looking at me to know if I spilled our little secret. I shook my head telling her I didn't, of course I didn't do it, we've been inside together.

" Badadash?, well I thought you are not so stupid, but don't you know, you are a public figure, well your whole life is on the internet, your mom said it on the news that she'll be going to DC with her First daughter,to see her parents so she can get the contract signed by the man who's going to buy a share in your Grandfather's company, so you can work for your Grandpa.
       Do you think I'm still talking badadash, and let me remind you, you once told Ryder that your Grandma's friends are a pain in the ass, how they always ask you to choose one of their sons as your husband.
    Let me not make your mind run so much. The moment you came out the door and started taking pictures with me, I know you wanted to use my picture to please your grannies.

Look Winner Gage, I wasn't pissed off to be your fake guy, so I won't be angry to be your real guy, what are you so scared about, we won't end up like Walter and liya". Chan broke down.

"I've had enough of you tonight, I can't take this shit from you tonight". Win isn't moved, she's really stubborn.

" you can't and I can't either, I'm giving up, I thought I can be stronger, I've tried already, I've been strong for five years.

I can be strong for someone else who will love me back, Goodbye Winz".Chan concluded as he walked up to me.

"Ira, here's the key, please drive yourself safely, I need to run along". He said as he handed the key over to me". I see the tears he's fighting back, he cleaned a little tears from falling off, but the evidence is still there, I pulled my self to him and hugged him.

" piece of shit ". Win spoke up from afar as she watched us. Chan pulled away from me and left without saying another word and without glancing Win's way.

" Win, come on girl, that was so harsh". I scolded, but calmly,
"you know what, my day has been crazy, I'm  frenzy but I'll come around, just go and meet up with Cole, I'll stay back, I can't go anymore, just have a nice time sweetie". I didn't get the chance to argue with her, because the next minute she ran inside the house.

" what a night". I exhaled .I drove gently from my house  to the road, its really going to be hell for Win and Chan, is he going to give up,just then I sighted him sitting on a rock along the street.