Chapter 29.

IRA.

    Life is worth living, life is all about pleasure, the beauty of life is when you are around those that makes you smile and you have no choice than to stay younger and healthy.

Caressing my cheek painfully, I realised I've slept on someone's bone,  and now it's penetrating its way into my flesh.

I pull down to find myself a softer part, I let my arm fall on the cool muscles and my face relax on his shaved chest, his hand slide my waist like a snake pulling me closer to his chest. I close my eyes so he won't notice I'm awake, I find solace in the arms of the one I love so I don't want to leave now. I just let my head wander around everything around me.

It's almost Christmas, I plan ahead of time every Christmas  because I want it to be memorable. Six years ago I planned my Christmas with the friends I just made as I got into the university, it was lovely when I told dad I had a boyfriend he was very happy with me,  well because he knows the guy and he trust him, it was really fun.
   Six years ago Dad was still not comfortable with Beth as they visited during    new year.  Dad and Beth got into a serious quarrel and she ended up leaving with Mr.  Michaelson but Ryder and Cole decided to stay back. They must know each other for them to be quarreling but dad still refuse to talk about it.

Dad has been going to hospital for sometime now,  every time I call him and ask about his condition, he tells me it's a slight headache and he's fine, I believe he is fine, though he doesn't look sick, it must be so much stress,  I've tried to talk to him about retiring but he says until I graduate and I turn twenty five, that'll be in two years time then I'll be able to manage my dad's company.

He believes in my decision of working out my own future, when I'm stable I can learn under his PA some things about his organization before taking the role of the CEO.

I love his idea but he still needs to keep the company in someone's care and take care of himself, he's old enough already, if Iya were to be here,  he would have taken over and save dad some of this stress.

This Christmas is going to be more fun, for the past years I've been able to make normal friends but my little group of friends are still the best, the first day Ryder set his eyes on Olivia he fell in love with her and now they  are heading in the direction of working things out.
  Olivia has joined our group and she's more troublesome than Win,  and Ryder loves her for that, thank God he has not try to run over someone like he did with me.

Casy and Kayla were able to get new parents, Cole and I go from time to time to pay them a visit.
Mr and Mrs Tristan, they girls foster parents, are lovely couples.
when Bethany came to adopt a child, she loved Casy and went for her, but because of the bond between Casy and Kayla it was difficult separating the girls and as soon as Mrs. Bethany saw Kayla irrespective of the fact that she's dumb, she loved the little angel and decided to adopt her too.

I've learnt a lot of sign language and I've been of great help training the Tristan's and their baby sitter who would be in charge of the girls. Cole help out a lot, infact he is faster than I am.

I'm in the world's best relationship, I've been dating a particular guy for the past six years, though we've quarreled a lot and we end up settling but it's still good. Walter is still wishing I break up with Cole and date him, though he has been sleeping around with different girls. He's now a professional play boy.  I can't believe he turned this way.

Life is sweet but tougher each day , I stand proud like a chandelier, I'll be hosting a lot of families this Christmas, Dad has made a list of friends he will invite and he has sent invitations to them, because he's hosting a party in celebration of the Christmas and my graduation. Other Christmases with Cole has been great but this is topping as we are finally leaving the four walls of the university. We have decided to go for internship together with Chan and Bridge in England in the best hospital so far.