Chapter 6

Ira.

I decide to wear a big packet shirt that is long sleeve, a pair of crazy trouser and my black canvas,

I pack my hair in a bun and release some in front to make my fringe.

I check out my look in the mirror but still no difference, its still me, I take my backpack from the wall and head out.

My head lamp is sitting perfectly on its position and my bike is neatly parked in the vestibule

I can remember parking it properly in the parking lot yesterday,

I see Walter coming out from a corner around the house, ' hey, what are you up to this morning' I ask him smiling sheepishly,

'Well, if thats your way of saying Good morning and thank you, Then, Good morning to you too and you are welcome' , he responded smiling and rolling his eyes at me.

I just shake my head, tap my head lamp before mouthing a thank you towards his direction,

'See, It wasn't really hard, was it?' , he ask me immediately I Thanked him.

'See you in school then, and nice combo' he chirp in before making his way to his car, the next minute he starts his engine and drives away.

'I'll pass' I say to the already empty spot he was as if he offered me a ride and I rejected.

I got on my bike and follow the same direction he took to school .

The hall is pretty crowded with different students looking astonishing, I just quietly make my way to Mr, Yawn's office to submit the qualifications.

The moment I get in, he was about leaving his office, I greet him and he just rolled his eyes and I drop the qualifications and left not giving ear to what he was about to say.

I was seven steps away from my lecture hall, when a masculine hand found its way on my shoulders.

Hey, dudy girl, The person spoke taunting me, I push his hands away and turned to face Cole, The bad ass handsome dude from yesterday at the junk store,

He gives me a quick smile and I just stick out my tongue to his Direction, 'come here' he said as his hand went back over my shoulders

'So you don't pick calls or what?' He ask me, ' Are you the one that called me twelve times ?' I ask him .

'Ooh So you saw it and did not return it' he attacks.

'well there was no name and besides I totally forgot, and I don't remember giving you my number ' I ask him and push his arm again.

' well that's for me to answer when I want to' he answers immediately.

'Okay, let me walk you, dudy girl to class' he says as he attempt to place his hands on my shoulders,

But I send him a death glare and he raise his hands up in defense.

As I get inside the Hall, I scan the environment and my eyes lands on walter, he is obviously cracking jokes with his friends because I see the way they are laughing in unison.

His eyes lands on me, I smile at him and wave in his direction, but he just snobbed me and pretended as if he didn't see me,

There is blood in my heart, I can feel it bleeding so fast, Cole, saw what happened and he stands right in front of me blocking my view of Walter.

He gives me the best smile ever, and took my hand, intertwined it with his and led me to an empty sit.

I can see eyes on our hands, of course I know what they will all be thinking. ' A dudy girl with the hottest guy on campus', thinking of it a smile makes its way to my lips.