Chapter 38.

"Things don't always come so easily, we just have to be patiently waiting until the right things cross our way".
                                            @reallpresh.

Cole.
I didn't wait for Walter to get to his feet before punching him, he turns me over with his strong arms, so I'm below him.
" you accepted Chan and neglected me, I was friends with you from day one but you choose to be closer to that nincompoop than me, I was like your brother Cole". He destroy my face some more.

When I was adopted, Walter came over with his parents because my foster mom decided to throw a small party regarding my arrival, it was just a party for family members and close friends of the family, Walter and his family happen to be friends of the family,

Walter seemed nice, and we roll along well, from the first day we met each other the connection just pulled us closer, I enroll in his school we hang out more often than normal, and that's how we became best of buddies.

We started having issues when we joined the soccer team, I got more love from the coach than him, I was the best and Walter was jealous of that, well he is justified for being jealous cause he forced me into joining the soccer team even when I insisted not to join and now I'm better than him, in fact I got all the attention while he was the second best and that made him more furious.

When I became captain, it got the worst of him, we got into a fight because he could no longer hold the hatred and jealousy he has started nurturing towards me, we were suspended but I didn't return to the soccer team, I wanted to avoid any harm that has been caused on our friendship, well Walter made me promise him I won't return to the soccer team again (that can serve as the real reason behind my decision) that's if I want our friendship to last, I had no choice then cause he was the closest person to me, and that period I was going through Hell, my foster mom who cared for me like she was my real mom, she cared for me in the best way she could and she made me feel special, she was suffering from cadasil, my world was torn into shreds.

My dad would always blame me for everything that happened between Walter and I.
When Chan came, I got more attached to him and Walter hated it, he got crazier everyday any time he sees me with Chan, I threw a party for my birthday and I refused  to invite him,  I know when he sees Chan he would cause a scene.

Walter reported to my dad and I was grounded for two weeks, I hungered for revenge and I did get my revenge on him, I started going out with the girl he had a crush on, Mandy is her name, he liked her since third grade but was afraid she would not accept him, she was the most beautiful and pompous rat at that time.

I made her believe I loved her, as a hot popular kid, who was picky when it comes to the people I hang out with, she fell for my Silly skim, I kissed her publicly where every one could see, yeah, especially Walter, after a week of playing her and getting Walter more furious I told her it was over, my breakup was done in the cafeteria, so everyone could see how she's been humiliated by the quiet picky hot kid.

My hatred towards Walter grew so does the one he has for me, we fought any time there's a family dinner night, we grew to hate each other and absolutely nothing was able to pull us back together maybe my foster mom could have tried but I bid her goodbye too early.

"Ira!!!!!!!". Bridge call out coming down the stairs, she wasn't with him  and it hurt me.
I pull from under Walter and move to meet Bridge.

" Cole, she isn't upstairs". Bridge say to me as he help punch Walter who was about to hit me.

Another Guard I didn't know was in the house came out from a room under the stairs, bridge immediately went after him and I move Walter to the ground.
"I loved you but you always  got everything I wanted, you didn't even let me have even a little". Walter scream.
" you were so selfish you couldn't share, I merited all I got but you choose to get yours the illegal way ". I fire back as I throw more punches to his already damaged face, he is bleeding but I care less.