Chapter 5

'Bravery is a quality, Be an epitome of braveness'.
                                               @reallpresh.

Ira.

       AYYYYYYY! Can anybody hear me?

'As I got to this point they all stood up and joined me', I didn't know they were taking videos of me as I was singing until I heard their melodious voices sing and I turn around to see their phone cameras on me

      AYYYYYYY! Can anybody hear me?
(All)AYYYYYY! Can anybody hear me?

I got hugs from all of them after the song came to an end,

Am so  happy my trick worked on them.

Bridge picked me up and dropped me on the table they all gathered around me and we took pictures.

Mr. Handsome asked for the qualifications which I gave  him with pride,

Bridge engaged me in a little chat together with his other dude, they call, 'Chanteur'.  'I feel like a Celebrity', I said to my self.

In a jiffy, Mr. Handsome called 'Cole', handed me The fake identity papers, it was done and dusted,

'Thank you all so much, well Can I have your account details, please I'm begging'. I told them with Pitiful eyes and pouty mouth .

'Don't worry cutie, we will ask for your help if we need it' Cole said to me.

'Look who just regarded me as a cutie', I said to them and we all laughed over it .

I bid them Goodbye and promised to come by sometime.

I am super excited, at least the qualifications are intact.

when I got home I turned my house to a dance fall, I let my music blast on a very high volume within ten minutes I was in the dance mode , I heard a very loud knock on my door,

'Can you turn down your volume?, there are people living next door' A young lady said to me immediately I opened the door .
         'Okay, I will'. I told her and shut the door on her before more people will get here.

I decided to go to the grocery store to get some food stuffs.

I took the money in my closet, Got on my bike and welcomed the cool breeze making its way to my body as I ride my bike on the beautiful street of New York.

I nod at the security officer who stood at the doorway in the store.

I got  a trolley, I didn't remember getting my grocery list, so I decided to run around the store to see if anything will catch my fancy.

'Hey, you must be Iya's sister, right? A fair girl, looking so beautiful in her green fitted gown, said to me from the other side of the store,

She immediately hurried to my side with her almost filled trolley and repeated the exact question she asked which I didn't answer earlier.

'Uhmmm, of course I'm Iya's sister and you are? I asked her .

Well sweetheart, I  am winner, I'm Iya's junior course mate, I just guessed you are his sister because you look like the girl he showed me some years ago and you look just like him.

Iya was actually  three years ahead of me then, am in my finals now.

Its really nice meeting you dearie, maybe we should go out sometime, your brother used to be my friend and I'll love to have you as my friend because you remind me of him, he was a friend indeed.