Chapter 15

"The more you take up a challenge, the more you become better each passing day".
           "I get inspirations by letting my hands do the writing and letting my head do the thinking".
                                      @reallpresh.

Ira  POV;

Bridge tells me how Hayley the cute waitress in MC Donald's didn't go out with him, it's obvious from his words that she wasn't a flirt like he thought.

"Ira, she's not the flirty time but a goody two shoes just like you, that day she pretended to be so she can give me the insult of my life when I try calling her and she did.
     She embarrassed me, but that's not my point".

"What is your point Bridge?". I asked him laughing at his stupidity. He actually thinks all girls are the same like the ones he usually gets crawling up into his arms like a pussy cat.

"Well with all she did to me, I still don't want her to see me like that kind of jerk, dudy girl, Hayley is different".

"Awww wwwn, the play boy is in love".

"Am I ??, is that what its been called, with all I've said is that what it is??". He asked me looking confused.

"We-we-well, I guess it is, but you of all people suppose to know that, are you not a love doctor again??, besides you just said she's different and you don't want her believing you are a playboy which obviously you are". I told him and he just rolled his eyes.

"Okay, Ira, maybe I like her, but I don't know what to do, I've never felt like this before, I'm a bold boy who doesn't believe in true love even though I'm a love doctor". He said, I gasped at his word, like someone who just received a car key from her boyfriend.

"What made you go into this whole thing if you don't believe in love?".

"My mom loved my dad, but he never loved her, he used to beat her up like she's a punching bag, she didn't know how to defend herself and I was just little then, one day she ran away from the house, to save her life,

      I'm not mad at her because she did the right thing but I hate my dad so much,
       I had to be a love doctor just to save People's marriages and love lives but I don't allow myself believe that love is real". He said with anger boiling from within him.

"I'm sorry about your parents, and I'm glad you don't hate your mom too, you can still search for her. I understand Bridge, it isn't easy,you are a strong dude".

"Hey, I'll help you talk to Hayley, we will do a great job, don't worry she will come around". I added

"Thanks girl". He said pulling me in for a hug. Let's play a game, I whispered into his ears and gently push him away from me.

I walked over to Cole's back, he has his eyes fixed on his laptop but he has been stealing glances our way for so long, but he never said a word to us.

I bent down so that my head can rest straight on his shoulders, my jaw line relaxes on his shoulder bone.

I noticed he wasn't breathing again, I guess he's shocked and I'm really enjoying it.

I slowly turned my face to his side, so that my mouth can be directly on his left ear, I let my mouth open as I allow my breath go into his ear, causing him to twist his neck like someone who a witch cast a powerful spell on.

     And obviously the spell is having great impact in him, he closes his eyes, welcoming the sweet sensation and I continue blowing in cool air into his ear then I added my words, seductively.

"I'm only trying to practice the flirt move, I hope I'm doing great?". I said as Bridge laughed along with me, Cole opened his eyes the second those words came out.

I'm still getting myself  from the laugh, when he slipped his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

"Maybe, I should show you what the guy does when a girl flirts with him". He said, touching my face slowly and leaving each spot tickling, I jumped up with full force making Bridge laugh his ass out, I held him to support me as I almost lost balance.

I slapped his arm, playfully and just then Win and Chan entered laughing and as they saw us staring, they  just smile trying so hard to put on a serious face especially Win.

"So will you two tell us why you came in here laughing like chipmunks?". I asked looking at them closely, so I won't miss a part of this moment.

"Well at the store, there was this crazy guy, who was flirting with me, he was really pissing me off, I almost got in a fight with him, but Chan stopped me and instead confronted the guy.

He told the miserable looking jerk to back off, showing him his fist, which made the guy jerk back, Chan told him not to piss his gir...........nd again".

"Win you might want to speak up, because I didn't hear that part clearly". Of course I didn't but I know what she's saying, but I can't let her know that, until she repeats those words aloud.

"Oh Ira, of course you heard it very clear". I shook my head negative, " he told the guy not to bother me again". She yelled.

"come on, girl, you lie, I just want to hear the exact words, its no big deal, don't make it as if it is". I told her, I can see how tensed she has become.
Gosh she's head over heels for this dude.

"What ever that will make you sleep at night, he told the guy not to piss off his girlfriend". She completed with her two fingers making an air quote.

In between laughter I admitted how sweet Chan is to have done that, "this gentleman was protecting you". I clearly told her and they smiled at each other.  Aw www, they look so cute.

This chapter is really short, but I hope you enjoyed every part of it.....

See you in the next chapter, don't forget to vote, comment and share to friends.........stay tuned.
   Love y'all trippers...........