chapter 18

Ira's POV;

"Hey guys, I'm Hayley Ira's friend, hope you don't mind if I sit with y'all for a bit" Hayley asked, doing really great in talking, not getting so intimidated with the faces in front of her.

"Of course not, we would love your company". Win responded, looking from Cole to Chan to see if there's any objection, but there was none.

Hayley pulled her hand in front of the guys and shook each of them, Bridge wanted to keep her hand in his for a longer time, but she snapped out of his gaze and pulled her hand roughly away from him, causing everyone at the table to laugh.

" So Hayley, what other thing do you do apart from working here". Chan being a very sensitive person asked.

"Well, I do online classes in the mid afternoon, and then work here morning shift, then I do little decorations at my uncle's where I stay, it helps me learn fast and develop my skill". She completed.

" That's super cool, maybe you could do a little décor in my room, I need a few touch, so it can be homey". Bridge said and I let out a loud confusing cough, it wasn't intentional to be honest, I guess this is slip of the throat, many questionable eyes are on me, I took the glass of water in front of me and drank its content to the last of it.

How can Bridge be so senseless and clueless, he just made a scene, he should consider going into movie production, he can be a manager r something.
He's trying to please a girl who thinks he's a playboy, all he needs to do was act so that Hayley can see reasons to trust him at least, but hell no, his brain is just three percent.

First he shook her head seductively, and now even though he might not have negative intention but his words sounded like it, he's trying to spoil the game I'm playing on them, its really pissing me off, Hayley just rolled her eyes at him and didn't respond.

"I'm sorry, my throat is itchy". I said calmly, Cole rubbed his palm against my back, stroking it gently to help me relax. " you know you shouldn't have done that". Cole whispered into my ear, making me giggle for being caught, I slapped his chest gently, smiling at him.

Walter entered the building ,he made his way to our table, I was too busy looking into Cole's eyes searching for what I can't explain, I didn't know when he appeared, until Chan cleared his throat suspiciously and I turn to see Walter staring evily at us.

I tried to pull away from Cole's hold but he pulled my hand closer to his chest, he kissed my neck and I chuckled, surprised at myself for doing that, "you are doing great". Cole whispered once more.

What's with this guy and whispers, does he really want to move me with his cool breathe that causes shiver down my spine every time he whispers.

" hey sis" Walter called as he bent down to peck Win on her cheek. He didn't wait for her to reply before he moved to my direction, greets me with a kiss on my cheek, since when did he start doing that?, "its been a while and you look so astonishing". He compliments. The million and hundreds of thousand butterfly that is playing in my belly right now, is uncountable, no digit can describe it, I can't imagine he just said that, I blush at his words, I just gave a little nod at his direction, not knowing what to say to him.

" hey guys". He greeted the rest of the people, but sending daggers to Cole. " I'll be at the other seat opposite yours, Win, dad wants us home tonight for a meeting, Don't fail to be there, I'll pick you up by 7:30, don't even think of wasting my time". He said as he walked over to join his friends.

"Alley" a girl about Hayley's age called her as she approached our table, from the look of things, she looks like Olivia, because they look alike a kind of, just the hair difference.