Chapter 13

'Falling in love is a sweet experience, only if you fall for the right person'.
                                            @reallpresh.

Ira  POV;

Win pats me on the back gently as I made her hands unstable, I  shivered and shake from the streaming tears. She pulled me up and made my head relax on her shoulders but her hands never left my back.

"Ira, he loves you and the high time he discovered that, the better, its obvious he's still trying to get over his first love Liya, but I know he'll come around, believe me Ira, oh I just pray he doesn't come late when you are already cuddled up in another arms". She said as I let out a loud  long sigh which made her giggle.

"Where's Cole??". I asked
"Well that dude is two flowers away watching you in this messed up shape". I could see her fighting back her tears as she smiled to my face which I have taken away from her shoulders.

"Take me to him, will you?'. I told her

  "There's no need for that, I'm here now, what's up cupcake". He said with a smile cupping my face in his hands and looking at me with those cute patient and unreadable eyes.

"I know you made a proposal before, but now I want to say it properly, I want to hire you to be my love Doctor, what do you say, deal or no deal?".

I could see the confused expression he is wearing from my blur vision, he smiled and that was the only thing I pictured, his charming smile and then I let darkness take over.

Its a big decision I took, I'm at risk and I know it, but I'm ready for the disappointments, giving up on love is not that easy as falling in love.

It works only if I can find someone who can steal my heart again but I don't think its happening.

There are beautiful flowers in this garden, but only one caught my fancy, I am running to get it but before I could lay my hands on it, some other person took it and now I'm left unhappy,  but something happened.

I turned around slowly only to find out that a rope is tied around my right leg, as I struggled to untie it, I noticed that, before this rope leaves my leg I must find the root and untie it from there first.

I made my way to where the rope had been tied in and I find out that it is a flower that the rope is  tied to, I tried to untie the flower first but I ended up uprooting the flower from its root.

Oh what a loss, I must confess, I stared at the flower in hand and I just found out that its more beautiful than the one I was running to get before someone else stole it.

As I held unto the flower, my tied leg, untied on its own, its really a miracle, I said to the flower smiling.

"Ira!!!, wake up cupcake". I could hear my name and of course my pet name, I let out a moan, cause obviously I was dreaming.

I slowly opened my eyes and immediately close it as my eyes landed on two people, Cole and Win tickled me to the point I fell off the bed.

"If you really want to kill me, you should have done that when I was asleep". I told them, hissing after my last words, I stand on my feet, they couldn't even give me a hand.

As I stood erect, I showed them my fist, hissed again and jumped back on the bed.

"You are coming with me, we have got school to attend" Cole said as he picked me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom.

"Since you brought me here, then start bathing me already". I told him smiling and started pulling off my top.

He ran out laughing sheepishly at himself.

"I thought you are really going to bath her" I heard Win tell him, laughing at him and he just left the room entirely.

I got dressed for school with the help of Win, who picked out my outfit, A white loosed top and white palazzo trouser, with a black heel booth, I didn't argue with her on the outfit.

She packed my hair, after laying abusive words on it.

"Listen up, sugar, you are definitely changing your wardrobe today and as well going to a saloon to get your hair done, I can't stand it.

So you better get your Dad's  credit card if you must". She added holding my two ears in her hands and giving it a draw which left me, wincing in pain.

"Honey". Dad called out as I made my self visible in the last layer of the staircase.

"I was worried sick about you last night, I'm happy you are fine, your friends insisted they stayed back and I couldn't stop them". Dad chirped in.

"I am so sorry Dad for making you so worried, but I'm fine now". I told him, hugging him.

"I have something for you". He said as he thrust his hand into his pocket and brought out a key.

"You are going to need this, I purchased it for you, while you were sick and it arrived this morning, honey here's your car key".

And I melted, after getting myself, I jumped on him, Dad has refused I got a car, cause he was scared of me dying but I'm happy he changed his mind, I guess, he realize now that anyone can die from anything.

I gave Miss Sharkey a quick hug which she returned and tickled me like she always do.

Win saved me from her, and led me through the door after I waved good bye to dad and miss Sharkey.

As we got out, I handed Cole the keys, " take care of my baby".

Its a silver hyundai, its small but mighty.

As we rode to school, I told Cole and Win about my dream and they all laughed at it, they saw it as a funny dream but I didn't, I know the worst is yet to come, I see sense in the dream but I can't just place my hand on the sense.

We got out of the car and I ended up in Chan and Bridge's arms as they death squeeze me in the name of hugging.

"Hello Winz". Chan greeted, he's the only one who calls her Winz, and it makes her blush red, but she doesn't let him see it.

She normally acts like a boss In front of him. when he's gone she becomes cold.

I don't know why she's behaving like that but I sure will find out.

Chan is madly in love with her,  she knows it and its killing him inside.

"I've got something to do around the school but after your lectures do give me a call, I'll meet you all in the hanger". Win said after waving at Chan.

I grabbed Chan in the neck and wrapped my arms around him and led him inside the building.

I'm damn serious, I don't understand the practical Mr. Owen took us on today but thanks to Chan who volunteered to Tutor me.

"Ira, about the proposal, you said you want to push through with it, are you serious?".
Cole asked.

"Hey I'mm serious, it all depends if you say its a deal or not".
     Cole Michaelson, do you mind being my love doctor, to help me solve my love issues". He just smiled at me and pulled me in for a hug.

"Here, this booklet contains all you need to know and do, of course change.
    We will guide you on how to go about it, its going to look real, and practical,
    So I'll ask you again, not Cole this time around , are you ready?'. Chan asked me.

" more than ready". I said as I glanced from the booklet back at him.

' I'm in charge of the shopping and I say we do it now". Win said from behind me, I didn't know when she got here.

I am loving the spirit in here, she led the way with my hand under her arm and we stormed out to the waiting car, Cole brought in front of us.

sorry this chapter is short, and be expectant  to see short ones coming soon......😱😱

Don't forget to vote and comment like always....

Amor vosotros..............
(Love y'all................).