♡ | 04

"(Y/n)-San that was awesome!"Nishinoya, Tanaka, and Hinata shout making her startled "Thank you, " (Y/n) said and smiled, wiping her sweats, then she noticed Nishinoya's arms are red "Nishinoya does it hurt? It's because of me after spiking the ball hard right?"(Y/n) said and touched the red mark on his arm

"N-No I-it's a-alright!"Nishinoya said blushing "I'm sorry, " She said sadly "It's fine! But you are so cool!" he said while smiling "Now smile!" She flashed him a smile, making him melt "(Y/n)-San touched me!!!!" he said happily while Tanaka looks jealous and (Y/n) laughed at his cuteness.

Kiyoko went to (Y/n) and gave her a water bottle "Here's your water"She said and (Y/n) accepted it "Thank you, Kiyoko-San" (Y/n) said and drink it then she saw Kageyama drinking and she slowly went to him. "Kageyama?" (Y/n) called him. "Hai?" He said and looked at her "While tossing the ball, can you toss it a little bit higher for me?" (Y/n) asked as he nods "And don't worry! your toss was good!" (Y/n) said and smiled and it made him proud "Thank you!" He said while smiling a little.

They are relaxing when suddenly someone opened the door and panted heavily "E-Everyone" The person said while panting "Takeda-Sensei breath before you can speak" Daichi said. He took a few deep breaths before speaking. "We gonna have a practice match with Nekoma high school!!"He said.

"Nekoma?"(Y/n) said in the head.

"What?!"Ukai coach shouted, making her startled a bit. "They are really strong," Ukai said, "Not strong as (Y/n)!"Nishinoya shouted and she just laughed "I don't think so, " She said and Takeda-sensei noticed her.

"You must be a new member of Karasuno boys. It's nice to meet you I'm Takeda Ittetsu and I'm a teacher"He said and bows "I'm (L/n)(Y/n) it's nice to meet you" (Y/n) politely said and bows back to him.

The boys noticed Takeda-sensei didn't recognize her "I'm surprised he didn't recognize her. He thought she's a boy" Asahi whispered to Sugawara "She looks like a boy. Her name is not girlish nor boyish or her voice. She looks exactly like a boy and she looks so skinny" Sugawara said and all boys nod in agreement. Then, Kiyoko came to (Y/n) and gave her a Karasuno's jacket.

"(Y/n)-San here is your Karasuno's jacket," Kiyoko said. "Thank you, " (Y/n) said and try it on "It looks good on you (Y/n)-San!" All boys said as she smiled warmly. "Looks like (Y/n) will be our Karasuno's 13," Ukai said as she smiled, boys are really happy about that.

"Now let's discuss the practice match," Ukai said and the boys sat on the ground "(Y/n)-San sit with me!"Nishinoya pointed to the space next to him "No, she will sit with me!"Tanaka shouts and pointed next to him "No, she will sit with me! I said it first!"Nishinoya said and they start arguing.

"Hinata, Kageyama can I sit in the middle both of you," She asks and they happily nod their head as she sat in the middle of them. Tanaka and Nishinoya noticed and they are sad. They sat next to Hinata "I'm sorry Nishinoya, Tanaka" (Y/n) looked at them "Next time you will sit next to me!" Nishinoya said as she nods her head "Me too!"Tanaka said and they smiled.

"Now let's discuss!" Ukai said.

♡ ♡ ♡