♡ | 22

(Y/n) woke up in a comfy bed and felt someone holding her hand. She looked at the person "Kuroo" (Y/n) whispered. He was sleeping peacefully next to her. (Y/n) gently stroked his hair and smiled.

"(Y/n)?" "Did I wake you up? I'm sorry" (Y/n) pulled her hand away "How are you feeling?" "A little bit better now," (Y/n) said looking away, blushing "Are you sure? Your face is red" "I'm fine-" He turned her head and pressed his forehead against hers. Her eyes went wide.

"He's too close! Our lips almost touching!"

"Looks like your fever is gone," He said and pulled away "Your face is red" He smirked and she hits him lightly on his shoulder "Ow sorry sorry" Both laughed and stopped.

silent

He sat down on the bed beside her "Do you want to talk?" He asked as she slowly nodded "actually I'm Hubby-" "(Y/n)-san!! are you okay?!" Karasuno boys barged in. "I'm fine now don't worry" She smiled sweetly at them "I was so worried!" Suga said and wiped his little tears. "I'm very surprised when Kuroo lifted her and rushed to the infirmary room. He was more worried than us" Daichi said as they nodded in agreement. (Y/n) looked at Kuroo, he was blushing hard "He even called her Pumpkin or something" Noya said. "I didn't think (Y/n) and Kuroo would be that close," Tanaka said.

"He called me Pumpkin"

"He's my neighbor next door" (Y/n) laughed. "Looks like (Y/n) is fine now. We should let her rest and our next practice is almost starting" Suga said, ready to head out. "I'm sorry that I can't practice with you guys" She sadly said. "It's fine beside you already have me" Tanaka smiled and you nodded. "Now have a rest, see you later," Boys said and left leaving her and Kuroo alone. "Kuroo you should go too" She looked at him and he nodded "Then see you after my practice" He planted a kiss on her forehead and left.

"He kissed my forehead" She lightly touched her forehead.

Someone opened the door and went inside "Tsukki" "Hey" He took a seat next to her "How are you feeling?" "Better now, thanks for asking" (Y/n) gave him a warm smile "I saw Kuroo just walked out, did you talk to him about it?" "Not yet" She looked down as he sighed "You should talk to him soon" He ruffles her hair as (Y/n) nodded with a smile "My practice soon is starting, you should talk to him soon" He stood up "See you later" (Y/n) waves at him and he left.

"I should talk to him later," She said and slowly dozed off.

----------

You woke up from a nap "I'm feeling better now, I should go take a walk " She stood up and went outside. (Y/n) walked to the school backyard, then she saw 2 people standing there. (Y/n) hid behind the tree and noticed it was Kuroo and a girl.

"Kuroo-senpai, I like you! Please go out with me!" She heard the girl said. Her heart shatters into pieces "I-" (Y/n) accidentally stepped on the stick and made a loud crack. "Who's there?" They heard her. "Shit" She ran away with little tears in her eyes "Pumpkin!" (Y/n) heard him shouting her name.

♡♡♡