☆ | Ss2 | 04

Usui waved, taking pictures of (Y/n) again. Saeko noticed him "What are you doing?" "Can't you see? I'm taking pictures of my cutie pie," He said little annoyed, not looking at her "Your cutie pie?" Usui stopped and looks at her.

Saeko saw his handsome face and her heart melted right away "It's (Y/n)" Usui turned away, taking pictures of (Y/n) again. Saeko noticed that Usui has no interest in her and sighed "I see"

'Are they together?' Saeko questioned herself 'I mean (Y/n) is a boy" She thought and looked at (Y/n) then it hit her "Wait, oh my God! What if they are together!"

Saeko widens her eyes, looking at Usui them and look back with a blush on her face 'I will support them' She smiles.

"(Y/n)-san!" (Y/n) hit the ball hard and landed on the ground with ease "That was good" "Thank you" She smiles as he gave her a thumbs up "I hope Kiyoko will make it in time" (Y/n) said worried and someone opened the door.

"Hinata!" She shouted and everyone looks at her direction "Kiyoko-san!" "Here!" She threw the bag and Hinata catches it "Thank you Kiyoko-san!" She smiles. Hinata wears his shoes and starts jumping  "Now I can jump 5 meters high" (Y/n) chuckles and the match started.

~~~~

"YOSHAAAAAAA!!" They shouted, jumping like a little kid. "We defeated Tsubakihara!" They cheered loudly. (Y/n) noticed Usui is tearing up "Usui" She called for him and smiled at him. He smiles, wiping his little tears away, and start taking pictures. Saeko noticed and smiled 'Oh my god' She said herself and cheered for them. "Let's line up" "Thanks for the game!" They all bowed down.

"Damn their 10 and 13 are strong" "They jump so high" "They are like 2 little giants" (Y/n) heard the other teams said "2 little giants?" She said, confused "I mean you and Hinata can jump high and spikes the ball hard so," Suga said while the others nod in agreement. (Y/n) grinned, taking a sip of her water.

~~~~

(Y/n) is eating her bento while watching Nekoma playing against Kiyokawa. "Kuroo is sweating hard" She whispered, munching your food. Kuroo looks around the gym and saw (Y/n) staring at him. His eyes sparkle as she waves at him with a chopstick in her hand 'Do your best' She smiled, he nodded, giving her heart fingers.

"One touch!" Kuroo shouted, landing on the ground "Fukunaga!" Kenma received it and tosses it to him. Fukunaga spikes it and the ball hits the ground. The referee blew the whistle announcing the winner. "YOSHAA!!" Nekoma shouted. (Y/n) smiled, closing the bento, and put it in her bag.

"Since we have a little time, so you guys can go shopping if you want" Daichi stood up and Hinata's eyes sparkle "Then, I'm going to buy 'The way of the ace' t-shirt" "Can I go with you?" (Y/n) asked with a smile as he happily nods "Let's go" Hinata grabs her wrist and runs away with him. "Hinata wait. I'll go with you guys" Yamaguchi shouted, chasing him and (Y/n).

~~~

(Y/n), Hinata and Yamaguchi came back after watching Fukurodani's match. Bokuto look hyped up after seeing Hinata buying the shirt and showed to him "Fukurodani is so good" Yamaguchi said and Hinata nod in agreement.

"Could I get a small in that?" Someone shouted and three of them looked at the person "Hoshiumi?" (Y/n) said as they looked at her "You know him?" "Yea we used to play together" She smiled "It's been a long time," Hoshiumi said, shaking his hand with hers "Yes" (Y/n) smiled.

"(Y/n)!" Usui shouted "Oh he's calling then see you guys later" She waved at them and went to Usui.

"Who is that guy that called for her?" Hinata whispered to Yamaguchi while looking at (Y/n) walking away "I don't know but she looks happy" Yamaguchi whispered back.

☆☆☆