♡ | 17

Day 3

Today (Y/n) practiced again but always loses but it's fine since she doesn't mind and the boys are trying hard too. Now she is walking out of the canteen. (Y/n) just had a dinner "Ahh, I'm full" She rubs her stomach while walking to the gymnasium.

(Y/n) went inside and saw Bokuto with Kuroo fighting over a ball while Akaashi with Tsukishima watching them fight. "Good evening" (Y/n) greeted them and they greeted her back. "Hello everyone!" Hinata greeted making all of them turn their heads toward the voice.

"Oya?" "Oya Oya?" "Oya Oya Oya?" They said making her giggle. "Oya? (Y/n)-Chan, you are here. I didn't notice" He said and ruffles her hair. "You were fighting with Bokuto so of course you didn't notice" (Y/n) grins. "We all are here now, so let's play," Akaashi said "At least, Lev is not here," Bokuto said "Oh, I saw him outside. He was dragged by Yaku" (Y/n) said.

"Then, let's play. (Y/n)-Chan and Tsukishima will be in my team while Hinata will be in your team" Kuroo smirks "Hey! It's not fair! I wanted to play with her!" Bokuto shouted "Too late, she will be with me" Kuroo smirks as he puts his arm around her shoulder. Bokuto pouted and she laughed at them "Then, let's play" Akaashi said and (Y/n) went to her position.

~~~~

"AKAAAAASHII!!" Bokuto shouted and Akaashi tosses the ball to him. (Y/n) is standing in the middle while Kuroo on the left and Tsukishima on the right "3...2...1...jump" Kuroo counted and jumped at the same time.

Bokuto hit he ball and the ball hit (Y/n)'s arm and it fell to their court. "that's my girl" Kuroo pats her head, smiling proudly "Akaashi...don't toss the ball to me anymore" Bokuto said and turned away "okay" Akaashi replied and it made him shook.

"Bokuto stop sulking and play!" Kuroo said as Bokuto went back to his position, still sulking "Bokuto-san cheer up. You can do it" (Y/n) gave him a warm smile, making him blush. "since Kuroo has a girl he likes...Can I steal your girl?" Bokuto said, making (Y/n) confused "what?" She said.

Tsukishima and Hinata were confused as well. "what made you think about that? she's mine" Kuroo said, making Bokuto pout "geez fine" Bokuto said leaving you, Hinata, and Tsukishima still confused.

"Kuroo has a girlfriend?"

"Bokuto-san stop teasing Kuroo and let's play," Akaashi said as he looks like he doesn't give a fuck "fine," He sulked and starts playing again.

~~~~

"Tomorrow let's play again!!" Hinata said excitedly as Akaashi nodded "Oi, Kuroo take this!" Bokuto said and hit him on the head with a ball "You're so dead!" Kuroo said and chased him like a serial killer.

"Let's go back?" Tsukishima said to (Y/n) and she nodded. Akaashi noticed them leaving the gym. (Y/n) waved at him and left with Tsukishima.

"Tsukishima?" He hummed in response "Can I call you Tsukki for short?" He nodded "Recently, I noticed you and Kuroo are close" She blushed "Really?" He nods his head. "You keep staring at him," He said making her blush even more.

"Do you like him?"

♡♡♡