☆ | Ss2 | 20

"Surprise!!" They shouted as they led her to the living room, where is the room all decorated with balloons and stuff. (Y/n)'s eyes widen as she saw 'Happy birthday' written on the balloons. She forgot that her birthday is today. (Y/n) turned to them and they all did a group hug.

"Happy birthday, (Y/n)!" They all shouted at the same time with a big smile on their happy faces. "Thank you, everyone!" (Y/n) said as a tear escaped from her eyes. (Y/n) slowly broke the hug and turned her head "(Y/n) darling, happy birthday" Her mother said and came to her with a cake in her hands. "Mom.."

"(Y/n)-San! Make a wish!" (Y/n) nod her head and closed her eyes, clapping her hands together. She wished and opened her eyes again, blowing the candles. They shouted again, cheering for her.

"(Y/n)-San, what did you wished for?" Yachi curiously asked her as she sat down on the couch next to her with a plate of cake in her hands. "Hmm, secret" (Y/n) said and smiled at her. Yachi poured but then soon smiled at her. "(Y/n)-San! It's the present time!"

(Y/n) nod her head again and her first gift was from Daichi, Suga, Asahi, and Kiyoko before Tanaka with Nishinoya and lastly Kageyama, Hinata, Yamaguchi, Yachi, and Tsukishima. "Thank you, everyone! The presents are lovely!" (Y/n)'s lips formed into a big smile as she looks at them.

"Kuroo-San! You didn't give her a present yet!" Hinata said as everyone looked at him. "Me? I did" He said with a grin as he looks at her. "You did?" Everyone said and looked at him confused. "I proposed to her," He said and laughed. "Then, where is the ring?" "I will buy it but now I will give her this," He said and walked over to (Y/n) and pulled her into a kiss.

Everyone gasped and widens their eyes with their mouth gap open. Kuroo slowly broke the kiss and smiled "I love you, (Y/n)" He said and (Y/n)'s face flushed red. Everyone starts cheering again. (Y/n)'s mom and dad came to her with a person behind them "(Y/n), we have a present too" They said and everyone turned their head toward them.

Her dad moved aside and there he is. The person (Y/n) wanted to see it again. (Y/n) immediately stood up from the couch and hugged them. "Idiot idiot idiot!" She said and cried. The person hugged her back as they smiled. "I'm sorry," they said. The boys just stood there behind along with her parents, smiling at them. "I thought you are never coming back again!" "I'm so sorry!" (Y/n) broke the hug and looked at them with tears of happiness.

"Welcome back, Usui!"

☆☆☆