♡ | 15

Day 1

(Y/n) wore her sports shoes and went inside the gym. "Since Kageyama and Hinata are not here so I would like to change your positions," Ukai said and looks at each of them.

"Tanaka can be wing spiker, Sugawara will be a setter, and (Y/n) will be a middle blocker, is it okay?" They all nod their head. "You can go to your positions".Now the game starts.

Karasuno vs Shinzen

The game went smoothly and Karasuno loses. "Gosh, who is that boy? He almost blocked all my spikes" "Yeah and his spikes are sharp and he's fast" (Y/n) heard them talking about her.

"Good job (Y/n)! You dragged their attention to you" Sugawara said proudly as they high fives. "Well, it's not just me, wait till Kageyama and Hinata comes" (Y/n) wipes her sweats with a towel. "Now one lap of diving drills!"Daichi said and they all did diving drills.

"Nice serve Kuroo!" She heard them shouting so she turned around "Yosha!"Nekoma boys shouts as they won. Kuroo turned his head and his eyes met with hers, then he smirked making her blush, turning her head away.

~~~

As the first day ends (Y/n) took a deep breath. Now she is in Karasuno's room while managers and coaches are upstairs. She has to stay with boys because she is acting as a boy after all. (Y/n) couldn't sleep with managers or they might get suspicious of her, but at least she has Suga mama. Who can save her, now (Y/n) is preparing her bedsheets and she is sleeping next to Suga. "Suga-San, I'm going out to take some fresh air" She stood up "Ok, then come back soon" (Y/n) nods and went out.

(Y/n) sat down on the grass, staring at the stars. "Oya?" She turns her head "Oya Oya?" (Y/n) said as he sat down next to her. "What is (Y/n)-Chan doing here late at night?" Kuroo said. "Nothing much, just staring at the stars." You replied with a smile "Oh yeah" He said and looked up.

(Y/n) felt like someone is staring at her so she turned her head and saw Kuroo staring at her. He slowly leans closer to her face lips almost touching...

They closed their eyes and...

"Hey Hey Hey!!" They widen their eyes, quickly pulling away. (Y/n)'s face is burning red. "B-Bokuto, What's up?" Kuroo said blushing. It's dark so Bokuto can't see Kuroo's blushing face. "What are you two doing here? It's late" Bokuto asked them.

"Oh, we're just talking" Kuroo answers as (Y/n) quickly stood up. "I'll go to sleep now. See you two tomorrow" (Y/n) sprinted to the class while covering her face with a palm.

She quickly went under covers and hid her face.

"W-What j-just happened?"
"We a-almost kk-kissed!"

"(Y/n)? Are you okay?" She heard someone talking "Y-Yeah, I'm fine. I just feel a little bit tired" She responded. "Then rest, goodnight" "night," She said.

"W-We almost kissed" She touched her lips.
"N-No I can't. I like Hubby...What if he is Hubby? No, I'm thinking too much. I should go to sleep"

"Hubby..."