☆ | Ss2 | 24

Kuroo heard footsteps coming closer, he looked down at her before sighing. He slowly let go of her waist "Your brother is coming" He said, (Y/n) can feel him annoyed and chuckles. She tiptoed and hurriedly kisses his cheek before her brother comes. Kuroo looked at her and smiled. "Don't be sad" (Y/n) said, smiling, and went to her suitcase.

"Cutie pie, Are you done?" Asked Usui, coming inside her room with a bag in his hand. "Usui and yeah" She chuckles and stood up. Usui gave her the bag "This is some souvenirs that I bought and there's from mom too" Usui said and looks at her. "Oh? Thank you" She thanked him with a smile, placing the bag on her desk before looking at him again.

"And what about me, brother in law," Kuroo said, pouting at him. "Ha? Are you joking? There's none" Usui in annoyance, rolling his eyes. "Brother in law, you're meanie" Kuroo whined, making Usui ruffle his hair in frustration and annoyance. "Jesus, your souvenirs in the bag too" Usui replied to him and looks away annoyed with his arms crossed.

"Thank you, dear brother, in-law" Kuroo sarcastically said with his smirk plastered on his handsome face. "The smirk on your face does not suit you," Usui said, looking at him from the corner of his eyes. "Your glare does not suit you as well" Kuroo's smirk went wider and crosses his arms. "You two stop fighting already. I'm tired" (Y/n) said, glaring at them.

"Then, I'm going back to my room and Rooster head you sleep in the living room," Usui said to him. "Eh? But mother in law said that I'm sleeping with you" Kuroo said with a smile. Usui sighed, feeling defeated by Kuroo. "You sleep on the floor. Prepare your mattress on your own" Usui spoke to him again. "Yes, brother in law" Kuroo smiled and looked at (Y/n).

"Don't call me that and good night, Cutie pie" Usui went to her and kissed her forehead, and left the room. "Tch" Kuroo went to (Y/n) and wiped her forehead with his shirt. "H-Hubby, what are you doing?" (Y/n) asked him, closing her eyes. "Wiping the kiss-off your forehead. I can only kiss you not him and you're mine!" Kuroo said and hugged her. (Y/n) chuckles at his cuteness, hugging him back.

"Good night, Hubby," Said (Y/n) with a smile. "Wait, where's my good night kiss?" (Y/n)'s face flushed red. Kuroo leaned down on her level and waited for the kiss. (Y/n) looked around and kissed him. Kuroo smiled in the kiss and broke it. "Now, good night" He chuckles, patting her head, and left the room. (Y/n) laid down on her bed with a blush and fell asleep.

Kuroo went to the kitchen and took a water bottle from the fridge and took a sip. He sighed and looked at his phone, scrolling down on his social media while drinking his water. A few minutes later, Kuroo went to Usui's room. He opened the door...

"What the fuck..?"

☆☆☆