☆ | Ss2 | 12

"I'm home!" (Y/n) said, taking her shoes off. "Welcome home, cutie pie" Usui shouted from the kitchen. (Y/n) went to the kitchen and saw Usui holding a knife, cutting a tomato. "Are you a serial killer? The tomato is all over your hand" She laughed at him as he wiped his hands with a tissue "I was trying to do something"

"Do what?" (Y/n) grinned, he turned around and placed the food on the table "Nothing...go change and come eat dinner" He said not looking at her. 'He's acting weird'  She thought and nodded, leaving to her room.

A few minutes earlier before (Y/n) got home

Usui is happily cutting the tomatoes when he got a notification from his friend. Usui placed the knife down, checking his phone with a smile. He scrolled down on his phone and his smile dropped 'Hot news! Miyazaki family is trying to find their son!' 'Miyazaki family said they lost their son 9 years ago and they are trying to find him!' Usui read all the news that his friend sent him.

Miyazaki is Usui's real parents and they left him when he was 11 crying outside alone. Miyazaki owns a big company in Tokyo. Usui hated them for leaving him and besides, they hated him "Tsk. Like I will come back, you all left me" Usui said as his expression darken "I'm not coming back" He said and smashed the tomatoes with his hand in anger. "I'm home!" Usui's eyes widen and hid his phone in his pocket.

~~~~

(Y/n) changed into comfortable clothes and sighed. Today she went home alone because Kuroo had a practice with his team and she missed him. (Y/n) took her phone out of her bag and checked some social media that's happening.

(Y/n) scrolled down and something caught her eyes "Miyazaki family is trying to find their son" She covered her mouth with her palm and widens her eyes "They want Usui...back?" (Y/n)'s phone dropped as her hands start shaking.

"(Y/n) the diner is ready!" Usui shouted from downstairs "I-I'm coming" (Y/n) took a few deep breaths before going downstairs.

She sat down on her chair "Is dad home?" (Y/n) asked him, trying to hide her emotion "He has night shift" He said and sat in front of her. "Ittadakimasu," She said and took a bite.

(Y/n) and Usui eat silently today. Usui noticed that (Y/n) is feeling down "Are you okay?" Asked Usui worried. She nods her head, continue eating. Usui deeply sighed "(Y/n) tell me" She placed the chopsticks on the table and sighed "I saw on the social media that Miyazaki's family want you back..." (Y/n) look away, feeling sad "So you saw" He placed his chopsticks down.

"Are you going...back?" She looked at him sadly, holding back her tears. Usui gritted his teeth "No...but I need to discuss with them about something" "What if you won't come back" A single tear fell on her cheek "(Y/n)..." Usui stood up and pulled her into his embrace.

"I-I will come back but now it's not the right time to meet them" "And if anything happens. stay with Rooster head since he is your boyfriend and he will protect you" He smiles and kisses her forehead.

☆☆☆