☆ | Ss2 | 25

"What the fuck...?"

Kuroo's water bottle fell on the floor as he looks around Usui's room. His room was full of pictures of (Y/n) playing volleyball with Karasuno boys everywhere. "Oh, Rooster head. You came in time, help me to choose a perfect picture" Usui said while his eyes are still focused on his pc screen. Kuroo's eyes landed on the printer beside him and saw printing other pictures.

"Why now" Kuroo sighed and picked up the pictures from the floor and places it on the table beside Usui. "Rooster head, this one or that one," Asked Usui, thinking which one to choose so he can print it. "Both" Kuroo answered and grinned. "Okay," Usui replied and printed it.

"Bro, you printed it a lot," Kuroo said and picked all the pictures. "I should stop now, huh?" Usui said and stretched his neck, turning off his pc and looked at his printer. "Yes, you should," Kuroo said and placed the pictures on the table. Grinning Usui, he took all the printed pictures and placed inside a box.

"You should have taken a picture of my handsome face too" Kuroo teases him with a big grin on his face while looking at the pictures. "Keep dreaming, I will never do that" Usui glared at him and took the pictures from his hand and placed it inside. "I bet you will" Kuroo's smirk went wider as Usui looks at him with his eyebrows raised.

"Oh? And where?" Asked Usui, placing the bow on the table. "On my wedding, where else?"Kuroo laughed at him and stood up. "Tch, whatever"

"Anyways, what are you gonna do with the pictures?" Kuroo asked him and took out a mattress from his closet and placed it down on the floor. "Secret" Usui stuck out his tongue and laid down on his bed. "Ah, whyyy" Kuroo whined again and took out a pillow with a blanket and laid down on his mattress. "Because no" Usui replies to him with a smirk and turned off the lights.

"Tell me why?" Kuroo said, closing his eyes. "Sleep," Usui said and closed his eyes as well. "Why?" "Sleep" "Why?" "Sleep" "Why?" It was silent for a while until Kuroo heard little snores from Usui. He chuckles "He's a fast sleeper, huh?" He mumbled and slowly fell asleep too.

~~~~

"Cutie pie, where are you or you will be late!" Shouted Usui from downstairs with her parents waiting downstairs. "Coming!" (Y/n) shouted back so he can hear and took her suitcase along with a bag of souvenirs. "Let me take it for you," Kuroo said and took her suitcase. "Thank you" She smiled and both went to the living room.

"The taxi is here," Her father said and took his bag too. "Honey, I'm gonna miss you," Her mother said, hugging her father. (Y/n) smiled as she shed in tears. "Cutie, don't cry," Usui said, wiping her tears. "We will meet again" Usui added with a smile. (Y/n) slowly nod her head.

"You! Make sure she's safe and don't you dare make her cry" Usui said, looking at Kuroo. "Yes, sir!" Kuroo said as the room filled with laughter. (Y/n) hugged Usui as her mother saying goodbye to them before leaving. "Take care, Honey!" "I will, mom" "Make sure to keep that promise, Rooster head!" "I will, brother in law" (Y/n) and Kuroo smiled for the last time and left for the train station.

☆☆☆