☆ | Ss2 | 26

2 years later

"(Y/n)-san!" Shouted Hinata from afar waving at her while on the other hand, he's holding his diploma. "Hinata!" Smiling, (Y/n) waved at them with a diploma in her hand. They all came to her and the group hugged. "I'm gonna miss you guys" (Y/n) sadly said with her tears starts falling on her cheek. "We gonna miss you too, (Y/n)"

"Anyways! Let's all stop crying and let's take a picture!" Yamaguchi said and held up his camera. "Let me take it for you," A voice from behind said and took the camera from Yamaguchi's hand. "Usui-san!" "Hi~," He said and smiled. "So that's mean" (Y/n) mumbled and turned her head. "Mom! Dad!" (Y/n)'s face lightens as she saw them coming closer.

"Don't forget about me too" Kuroo said from behind and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "Hubby!" She smiled. "Now now, you all stood there. I'm taking a picture" Usui said. They all gathered together and poses. "Everybody says haikyuu!" "HAIKYUU!"

"Usui-san! let me see it!" "Me too!" "Me three!" They all gathered around Usui as they looked at the camera except for (Y/n) and Kuroo. "I'm impressed that you can still walk," Kuroo said with a big smirk on his face while looking at her from the corner of his eyes. "What do you mean?" (Y/n) asked him confused, looking at him.

Kuroo leaned down closer to her ears "We did it last night" Kuroo whispered, then it hit her. "Hubby!" She shouted and hit him multi times. She was embarrassed and hid her face in her two palms. "I'm sorry" Kuroo grinned and ruffled her hair. "Does it still hurt?" He asked her worriedly. "I'm fine now" (Y/n) peeked at him with a smile, making him smile as well.

"(Y/n)-san! Kuroo-san! Let's go eat! Usui-san is treating us!" Hinata shouted, waving at them. "Mhm, coming!" (Y/n) shouted back and looked at Kuroo. Kuroo smiled at her and held her hand, and walked toward them. "There we go the engaged couple," Usui said with a smirk. "Now, come to think, Kuroo-san did you gave (Y/n)-san the ring?" Hinata said out of nowhere, making everyone turn their head to him.

Kuroo looked down at her and kneeled "Hubby, what are you doing? stand up, everyone is looking" (Y/n) said as she looked around her. He took out a small red box and looked up at her.

"They say money can't buy love, but I paid for this ring with money, and you're going to accept it under the condition that you have to stay with me forever, so it's kind of like buying love if you say 'yes', (L/n) (Y/n), I choose I do, do you?" Kuroo proposed to her, looking deeply into her eyes, hoping for her to say yes.

"No..."

☆☆☆